Australia's #1 Choice for Real Estate Agents and Landlords!
End Of Lease Cleaning Pty Ltd is a well known and recognised name in the cleaning industry. Our reputation shows the value and importance that we place on cleaning every residence and commercial building using the highest standards in the industry. As a top company in Australia our customers know they are getting the best in the business and we are trusted by individuals and businesses. We clean homes, hospitals, hotels, clubs, offices, factories, and business premises!
Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: All household garbage and rubbish will be removed and placed in the proper receptacle outside. Unless specific arrangements have been made the cleaners will not remove construction debris, chemicals or other toxic substances, or other types of debris.
Q: What debris is removed from the home? - Move In Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: Will the cleaners help me move furniture?
- A: No. Whenever possible the cleaning technicians will assist with light objects that are not fragile, but they can not be held responsible for any furniture moved because damage may occur. Heavy furniture will not be moved at all because of the potential for damage and injury involved.
- Q: Are the cleaning products used environmentally friendly?
- A: Yes. All of the products used for cleaning are safe, non toxic, and friendly to the environment.
- Q: Are knickknacks moved when dusting surfaces?
- A: No. Our professional technicians will not lift or move items that are delicate or easily broken. These items will be carefully dusted and left in place.
- Q: Do you steam clean carpeting?
- A: No. We can arrange for the specialised equipment and cleaners needed to steam clean carpets but we do not provide this service. Make sure to request this when you book the appointment so that these can be arranged.
- Q: Do you dispose of toxic chemicals or other dangerous items?
- A: No. If the home has toxic chemicals or other items of a dangerous nature then we may not be able to provide cleaning services until these materials are removed and properly disposed of.
FAQs » Move In Cleaning