Australia's #1 Choice for Real Estate Agents and Landlords!
End Of Lease Cleaning Pty Ltd is a well known and recognised name in the cleaning industry. Our reputation shows the value and importance that we place on cleaning every residence and commercial building using the highest standards in the industry. As a top company in Australia our customers know they are getting the best in the business and we are trusted by individuals and businesses. We clean homes, hospitals, hotels, clubs, offices, factories, and business premises!
Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: If you are not happy with the cleaning services received simply send an email listing the items you are unsatisfied with, and this complaint email must be sent to us within 36 hours of the services being provided. We will send a team of professional cleaners to clean the items again but we require 1 day advance notice for scheduling purposes.
Q: What if I am not happy with the results? - Move In Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: Do you clean windows?
- A: Yes, on request. End Of Lease cleaning offers window interior and exterior cleaning as two separate services, and each service must be requested when you book the cleaning appointment.
- Q: How long does Move In Cleaning take?
- A: The time required for End Of Lease Cleaning to provide Move In Cleaning services can vary widely. The exact time spent will depend on the size and complexity of your home, as well as the general condition present when the cleaners arrive for the scheduled appointment.
- Q: Do you clean garages?
- A: Yes, on request. This service includes dusting, sweeping, and cobweb removal. Additional services for this area can also be arranged.
- Q: Does the home need to be empty for Move In Cleaning?
- A: No. End Of Lease Cleaning can clean homes and commercial buildings which are furnished as well as those that are empty. Furnished homes require a longer cleaning time and the cost is more because of the furnishings, and there are some objects that our cleaners will not touch due to value or fragility issues.
- Q: What debris is removed from the home?
- A: All household garbage and rubbish will be removed and placed in the proper receptacle outside. Unless specific arrangements have been made the cleaners will not remove construction debris, chemicals or other toxic substances, or other types of debris.
For More QuestionsFAQs » Move In Cleaning