Australia's #1 Choice for Real Estate Agents and Landlords!
End Of Lease Cleaning Pty Ltd is a well known and recognised name in the cleaning industry. Our reputation shows the value and importance that we place on cleaning every residence and commercial building using the highest standards in the industry. As a top company in Australia our customers know they are getting the best in the business and we are trusted by individuals and businesses. We clean homes, hospitals, hotels, clubs, offices, factories, and business premises!
Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: End Of Lease Cleaning offers 24/7 emergency professional cleaning services. When you request emergency cleaning services there is no advance notice needed and we will send the needed technicians out as soon as possible.
Q: What if emergency cleaning is needed because of flooding or other unforeseen events? - Move In Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: Can cleaning services be arranged for basements?
- A: Yes, but you must request these services when you book the appointment for the cleaning.
- Q: How Far Ahead Do I Need To Book Move In Cleaning Services?
- A: We suggest that you book the needed Move In Cleaning services as soon as you become aware that these services are needed. End Of Lease Cleaning does not require a large amount of notice in most cases, but if you wait too long it may not be possible to schedule the cleaners needed for the job on the day desired. Booking in advance as much as possible will help allow us to provide the services desired when you want them.
- Q: Are the cleaning products used environmentally friendly?
- A: Yes. All of the products used for cleaning are safe, non toxic, and friendly to the environment.
- Q: Do you clean garages?
- A: Yes, on request. This service includes dusting, sweeping, and cobweb removal. Additional services for this area can also be arranged.
- Q: Do you steam clean carpeting?
- A: No. We can arrange for the specialised equipment and cleaners needed to steam clean carpets but we do not provide this service. Make sure to request this when you book the appointment so that these can be arranged.
FAQs » Move In Cleaning