Australia's #1 Choice for Real Estate Agents and Landlords!
End Of Lease Cleaning Pty Ltd is a well known and recognised name in the cleaning industry. Our reputation shows the value and importance that we place on cleaning every residence and commercial building using the highest standards in the industry. As a top company in Australia our customers know they are getting the best in the business and we are trusted by individuals and businesses. We clean homes, hospitals, hotels, clubs, offices, factories, and business premises!
Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: End Of Lease Cleaning will provide all of the cleaning supplies and equipment needed for the requested services. These supplies are included in the cost of the service.
Q: Who provides the cleaning supplies? - Move In Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: How many cleaners are needed?
- A: Every Move In Cleaning booking is different. The number of cleaners needed will depend on the size of your home, whether it is empty or furnished, and the general condition of the property. We can provide any number of professional cleaners required so we can handle any job no matter how large or small it may be.
- Q: Will the cleaners dust everything?
- A: The cleaning technicians will dust all surfaces up to arm's reach that can be easily accessed. Certain items will not be moved, and there are some items and components above arm level that will not be dusted unless specifically requested.
- Q: Do you clean windows?
- A: Yes, on request. End Of Lease cleaning offers window interior and exterior cleaning as two separate services, and each service must be requested when you book the cleaning appointment.
- Q: Are the cleaning products used environmentally friendly?
- A: Yes. All of the products used for cleaning are safe, non toxic, and friendly to the environment.
- Q: What debris is removed from the home?
- A: All household garbage and rubbish will be removed and placed in the proper receptacle outside. Unless specific arrangements have been made the cleaners will not remove construction debris, chemicals or other toxic substances, or other types of debris.
For More QuestionsFAQs » Move In Cleaning