Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: The cleaning technicians will dust all surfaces up to arm's reach that can be easily accessed. Certain items will not be moved, and there are some items and components above arm level that will not be dusted unless specifically requested.
Q: Will the cleaners dust everything? - Move In Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: Are knickknacks moved when dusting surfaces?
- A: No. Our professional technicians will not lift or move items that are delicate or easily broken. These items will be carefully dusted and left in place.
- Q: Are the cleaning products used environmentally friendly?
- A: Yes. All of the products used for cleaning are safe, non toxic, and friendly to the environment.
- Q: How many cleaners are needed?
- A: Every Move In Cleaning booking is different. The number of cleaners needed will depend on the size of your home, whether it is empty or furnished, and the general condition of the property. We can provide any number of professional cleaners required so we can handle any job no matter how large or small it may be.
- Q: Do you steam clean carpeting?
- A: No. We can arrange for the specialised equipment and cleaners needed to steam clean carpets but we do not provide this service. Make sure to request this when you book the appointment so that these can be arranged.
- Q: Do you clean patios?
- A: Yes, if this service is requested when the appointment is booked.
For More QuestionsFAQs » Move In Cleaning