Australia's #1 Choice for Real Estate Agents and Landlords!
End Of Lease Cleaning Pty Ltd is a well known and recognised name in the cleaning industry. Our reputation shows the value and importance that we place on cleaning every residence and commercial building using the highest standards in the industry. As a top company in Australia our customers know they are getting the best in the business and we are trusted by individuals and businesses. We clean homes, hospitals, hotels, clubs, offices, factories, and business premises!
Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: No. Whenever possible the cleaning technicians will assist with light objects that are not fragile, but they can not be held responsible for any furniture moved because damage may occur. Heavy furniture will not be moved at all because of the potential for damage and injury involved.
Q: Will the cleaners help me move furniture? - Move In Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: How long does Move In Cleaning take?
- A: The time required for End Of Lease Cleaning to provide Move In Cleaning services can vary widely. The exact time spent will depend on the size and complexity of your home, as well as the general condition present when the cleaners arrive for the scheduled appointment.
- Q: How Far Ahead Do I Need To Book Move In Cleaning Services?
- A: We suggest that you book the needed Move In Cleaning services as soon as you become aware that these services are needed. End Of Lease Cleaning does not require a large amount of notice in most cases, but if you wait too long it may not be possible to schedule the cleaners needed for the job on the day desired. Booking in advance as much as possible will help allow us to provide the services desired when you want them.
- Q: Are the cleaning products used environmentally friendly?
- A: Yes. All of the products used for cleaning are safe, non toxic, and friendly to the environment.
- Q: What if I am not happy with the results?
- A: If you are not happy with the cleaning services received simply send an email listing the items you are unsatisfied with, and this complaint email must be sent to us within 36 hours of the services being provided. We will send a team of professional cleaners to clean the items again but we require 1 day advance notice for scheduling purposes.
- Q: Does the home need to be empty for Move In Cleaning?
- A: No. End Of Lease Cleaning can clean homes and commercial buildings which are furnished as well as those that are empty. Furnished homes require a longer cleaning time and the cost is more because of the furnishings, and there are some objects that our cleaners will not touch due to value or fragility issues.
FAQs » Move In Cleaning