Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: No. Whenever possible the cleaning technicians will assist with light objects that are not fragile, but they can not be held responsible for any furniture moved because damage may occur. Heavy furniture will not be moved at all because of the potential for damage and injury involved.
Q: Will the cleaners help me move furniture? - Move In Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: How Far Ahead Do I Need To Book Move In Cleaning Services?
- A: We suggest that you book the needed Move In Cleaning services as soon as you become aware that these services are needed. End Of Lease Cleaning does not require a large amount of notice in most cases, but if you wait too long it may not be possible to schedule the cleaners needed for the job on the day desired. Booking in advance as much as possible will help allow us to provide the services desired when you want them.
- Q: Who provides the cleaning supplies?
- A: End Of Lease Cleaning will provide all of the cleaning supplies and equipment needed for the requested services. These supplies are included in the cost of the service.
- Q: Do you clean patios?
- A: Yes, if this service is requested when the appointment is booked.
- Q: Do you dispose of toxic chemicals or other dangerous items?
- A: No. If the home has toxic chemicals or other items of a dangerous nature then we may not be able to provide cleaning services until these materials are removed and properly disposed of.
- Q: What if I am not happy with the results?
- A: If you are not happy with the cleaning services received simply send an email listing the items you are unsatisfied with, and this complaint email must be sent to us within 36 hours of the services being provided. We will send a team of professional cleaners to clean the items again but we require 1 day advance notice for scheduling purposes.
For More QuestionsFAQs » Move In Cleaning