Australia's #1 Choice for Real Estate Agents and Landlords!
End Of Lease Cleaning Pty Ltd is a well known and recognised name in the cleaning industry. Our reputation shows the value and importance that we place on cleaning every residence and commercial building using the highest standards in the industry. As a top company in Australia our customers know they are getting the best in the business and we are trusted by individuals and businesses. We clean homes, hospitals, hotels, clubs, offices, factories, and business premises!
Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: No. Whenever possible the cleaning technicians will assist with light objects that are not fragile, but they can not be held responsible for any furniture moved because damage may occur. Heavy furniture will not be moved at all because of the potential for damage and injury involved.
Q: Will the cleaners help me move furniture? - Move In Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: Do you steam clean carpeting?
- A: No. We can arrange for the specialised equipment and cleaners needed to steam clean carpets but we do not provide this service. Make sure to request this when you book the appointment so that these can be arranged.
- Q: Are the cleaning products used environmentally friendly?
- A: Yes. All of the products used for cleaning are safe, non toxic, and friendly to the environment.
- Q: How long does Move In Cleaning take?
- A: The time required for End Of Lease Cleaning to provide Move In Cleaning services can vary widely. The exact time spent will depend on the size and complexity of your home, as well as the general condition present when the cleaners arrive for the scheduled appointment.
- Q: Are knickknacks moved when dusting surfaces?
- A: No. Our professional technicians will not lift or move items that are delicate or easily broken. These items will be carefully dusted and left in place.
- Q: Can cleaning services be arranged for basements?
- A: Yes, but you must request these services when you book the appointment for the cleaning.
FAQs » Move In Cleaning