Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: Yes but only on request. The inside of the windows will be thoroughly cleaned and streak free but window exteriors are additional. These are only cleaned on request except for certain cleaning packages offered which include window exteriors.
Q: Are window exteriors cleaned? - Move Out Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: Do you provide an estimate for your services?
- A: Yes. When the cleaning technicians arrive the services desired will be discussed and the condition of the property will be evaluated. An estimate will be provided, and if you agree to the services the work will be started immediately in most cases.
- Q: Are ceiling fans dusted?
- A: Only on request except if the service is included in one of the many packages offered. If you request this service when booking the appointment then the cleaners will dust the ceiling fans during the visit.
- Q: Do you remove grout stains?
- A: Permenent grout stains require professional tile and grout restoration specialists to remove and may sometimes require regrouting, these are not services that we provide. We will only lightly clean your grout manually as part of our service. If you are in need for a specialist we can reccommend a company that specialises in tile and grout restoration.
- Q: Do I have to provide the cleaning supplies?
- A: No. Our cleaning technicians will arrive with all of the supplies and equipment needed to perform the requested services.
- Q: Are cobwebs removed on the home exterior?
- A: Only if requested when the initial services are booked.
For More QuestionsFAQs » Move Out Cleaning