Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: No, but we can advise you on who to contact for this service.
Q: Can you provide a dumpster for the rubbish? - Move Out Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: Can other cleaning services be arranged for the same time?
- A: Yes. If you want additional services you only have to request them when you book the appointment. We will arrange for all of the desired cleaning services to be provided when you make the booking, and schedule any additional equipment or professional cleaners that may be needed.
- Q: Does the home or apartment need to be empty?
- A: For most Move Out Cleaning services the home has been vacated but we also clean furnished properties as well. Furnishings will slow down the process some but can be accommodated. If the property is furnished then the cleaning costs and time required are usually greater because of this fact, and there are some items that will not be moved.
- Q: Is the property outside of the home cleaned as well?
- A: This can be arranged with advance notice but is not included in most service packages.
- Q: Do you provide an estimate for your services?
- A: Yes. When the cleaning technicians arrive the services desired will be discussed and the condition of the property will be evaluated. An estimate will be provided, and if you agree to the services the work will be started immediately in most cases.
- Q: What if all the furnishings and household items are abandoned?
- A: We will remove all of the smaller light items and clean around the items that we will not move. Special arrangements can be made for the complete removal of all the abandoned property but we do not perform furniture removal or heavy lifting. These services must be provided by another company, and we can make recommendations if needed.
For More QuestionsFAQs » Move Out Cleaning