Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: No. Our cleaning technicians will arrive with all of the supplies and equipment needed to perform the requested services.
Q: Do I have to provide the cleaning supplies? - Move Out Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: Can other cleaning services be arranged for the same time?
- A: Yes. If you want additional services you only have to request them when you book the appointment. We will arrange for all of the desired cleaning services to be provided when you make the booking, and schedule any additional equipment or professional cleaners that may be needed.
- Q: Do you clean garages? What about balconies?
- A: Yes to both questions. We can arrange to clean your garage, basement, patio, or balcony while we are providing other cleaning services or as a stand alone cleaning service. Simply request this when you book the appointment.
- Q: Can you provide a dumpster for the rubbish?
- A: No, but we can advise you on who to contact for this service.
- Q: Is advance notice needed?
- A: We try to accommodate every customer and while advance notice may not always be needed it is advised. Short notice bookings may run into scheduling difficulties which make it impossible to provide the services immediately. Our 24/7 emergency services are the exception but for normal bookings we advise as much advance notice as possible to ensure that the cleaners and equipment will be available when needed.
- Q: Does the home or apartment need to be empty?
- A: For most Move Out Cleaning services the home has been vacated but we also clean furnished properties as well. Furnishings will slow down the process some but can be accommodated. If the property is furnished then the cleaning costs and time required are usually greater because of this fact, and there are some items that will not be moved.
For More QuestionsFAQs » Move Out Cleaning