Australia's #1 Choice for Real Estate Agents and Landlords!
End Of Lease Cleaning Pty Ltd is a well known and recognised name in the cleaning industry. Our reputation shows the value and importance that we place on cleaning every residence and commercial building using the highest standards in the industry. As a top company in Australia our customers know they are getting the best in the business and we are trusted by individuals and businesses. We clean homes, hospitals, hotels, clubs, offices, factories, and business premises!
Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: No. Our cleaning technicians will arrive with all of the supplies and equipment needed to perform the requested services.
Q: Do I have to provide the cleaning supplies? - Move Out Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: Will you remove any abandoned property?
- A: No. The cleaning technicians will remove household garbage and debris, but any abandoned property must be addressed separately. If the tenants abandoned property and left then the client can request that we remove the items as rubbish. We will not move any large, bulky, or heavy items including furniture or electronics, and the technicians will not be responsible for the condition of the items.
- Q: Do you provide emergency cleaning services?
- A: Yes. While advance notice is recommended we understand that emergencies happen, and cleaning services may be needed immediately. Our emergency cleaning services are available around the clock, 7 days a week, to meet any emergency needs you have for cleaning technicians.
- Q: Is rubbish removed from the property?
- A: Yes, if this service is requested. For an additional charge all garbage and rubbish inside and outside of the property can be removed and disposed of.
- Q: What if more than 1 cleaner is needed?
- A: We can arrange for any number of cleaners for your booking. A minimum of 2 cleaners will be sent for every booking and this number will be increased if necessary based on the services required and the size and complexity of the property.
- Q: Do you provide an estimate for your services?
- A: Yes. When the cleaning technicians arrive the services desired will be discussed and the condition of the property will be evaluated. An estimate will be provided, and if you agree to the services the work will be started immediately in most cases.
For More QuestionsFAQs » Move Out Cleaning