Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: No. Our cleaning technicians will arrive with all of the supplies and equipment needed to perform the requested services.
Q: Do I have to provide the cleaning supplies? - Move Out Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: Are window exteriors cleaned?
- A: Yes but only on request. The inside of the windows will be thoroughly cleaned and streak free but window exteriors are additional. These are only cleaned on request except for certain cleaning packages offered which include window exteriors.
- Q: Do you remove grout stains?
- A: Permenent grout stains require professional tile and grout restoration specialists to remove and may sometimes require regrouting, these are not services that we provide. We will only lightly clean your grout manually as part of our service. If you are in need for a specialist we can reccommend a company that specialises in tile and grout restoration.
- Q: Does the home or apartment need to be empty?
- A: For most Move Out Cleaning services the home has been vacated but we also clean furnished properties as well. Furnishings will slow down the process some but can be accommodated. If the property is furnished then the cleaning costs and time required are usually greater because of this fact, and there are some items that will not be moved.
- Q: Can other cleaning services be arranged for the same time?
- A: Yes. If you want additional services you only have to request them when you book the appointment. We will arrange for all of the desired cleaning services to be provided when you make the booking, and schedule any additional equipment or professional cleaners that may be needed.
- Q: What if more than 1 cleaner is needed?
- A: We can arrange for any number of cleaners for your booking. A minimum of 2 cleaners will be sent for every booking and this number will be increased if necessary based on the services required and the size and complexity of the property.
For More QuestionsFAQs » Move Out Cleaning