Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: No. Carpets that need to be steam cleaned or dry cleaned require additional arrangements. We can recommend companies for this service but we do not provide steam cleaning or dry cleaning for carpet.
Q: Do you clean carpets? - Move Out Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: Does the home or apartment need to be empty?
- A: For most Move Out Cleaning services the home has been vacated but we also clean furnished properties as well. Furnishings will slow down the process some but can be accommodated. If the property is furnished then the cleaning costs and time required are usually greater because of this fact, and there are some items that will not be moved.
- Q: Is the property outside of the home cleaned as well?
- A: This can be arranged with advance notice but is not included in most service packages.
- Q: Do you provide an estimate for your services?
- A: Yes. When the cleaning technicians arrive the services desired will be discussed and the condition of the property will be evaluated. An estimate will be provided, and if you agree to the services the work will be started immediately in most cases.
- Q: Are ceiling fans dusted?
- A: Only on request except if the service is included in one of the many packages offered. If you request this service when booking the appointment then the cleaners will dust the ceiling fans during the visit.
- Q: Will you remove any abandoned property?
- A: No. The cleaning technicians will remove household garbage and debris, but any abandoned property must be addressed separately. If the tenants abandoned property and left then the client can request that we remove the items as rubbish. We will not move any large, bulky, or heavy items including furniture or electronics, and the technicians will not be responsible for the condition of the items.
For More QuestionsFAQs » Move Out Cleaning