Australia's #1 Choice for Real Estate Agents and Landlords!
End Of Lease Cleaning Pty Ltd is a well known and recognised name in the cleaning industry. Our reputation shows the value and importance that we place on cleaning every residence and commercial building using the highest standards in the industry. As a top company in Australia our customers know they are getting the best in the business and we are trusted by individuals and businesses. We clean homes, hospitals, hotels, clubs, offices, factories, and business premises!
Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: Yes to both questions. We can arrange to clean your garage, basement, patio, or balcony while we are providing other cleaning services or as a stand alone cleaning service. Simply request this when you book the appointment.
Q: Do you clean garages? What about balconies? - Move Out Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: Do you provide emergency cleaning services?
- A: Yes. While advance notice is recommended we understand that emergencies happen, and cleaning services may be needed immediately. Our emergency cleaning services are available around the clock, 7 days a week, to meet any emergency needs you have for cleaning technicians.
- Q: Are window exteriors cleaned?
- A: Yes but only on request. The inside of the windows will be thoroughly cleaned and streak free but window exteriors are additional. These are only cleaned on request except for certain cleaning packages offered which include window exteriors.
- Q: Are cobwebs removed on the home exterior?
- A: Only if requested when the initial services are booked.
- Q: Will you remove any abandoned property?
- A: No. The cleaning technicians will remove household garbage and debris, but any abandoned property must be addressed separately. If the tenants abandoned property and left then the client can request that we remove the items as rubbish. We will not move any large, bulky, or heavy items including furniture or electronics, and the technicians will not be responsible for the condition of the items.
- Q: Does the home or apartment need to be empty?
- A: For most Move Out Cleaning services the home has been vacated but we also clean furnished properties as well. Furnishings will slow down the process some but can be accommodated. If the property is furnished then the cleaning costs and time required are usually greater because of this fact, and there are some items that will not be moved.
For More QuestionsFAQs » Move Out Cleaning