Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: Yes to both questions. We can arrange to clean your garage, basement, patio, or balcony while we are providing other cleaning services or as a stand alone cleaning service. Simply request this when you book the appointment.
Q: Do you clean garages? What about balconies? - Move Out Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: Do I have to provide the cleaning supplies?
- A: No. Our cleaning technicians will arrive with all of the supplies and equipment needed to perform the requested services.
- Q: What cleaning packages are offered?
- A: End Of Lease Cleaning offers a variety of cleaning packages specifically designed to meet certain needs and situations. Every cleaning service offered can be ordered separately or a complete package can be chosen or designed to meet your exact needs and preferences.
- Q: Are window exteriors cleaned?
- A: Yes but only on request. The inside of the windows will be thoroughly cleaned and streak free but window exteriors are additional. These are only cleaned on request except for certain cleaning packages offered which include window exteriors.
- Q: Does the home or apartment need to be empty?
- A: For most Move Out Cleaning services the home has been vacated but we also clean furnished properties as well. Furnishings will slow down the process some but can be accommodated. If the property is furnished then the cleaning costs and time required are usually greater because of this fact, and there are some items that will not be moved.
- Q: Do you remove grout stains?
- A: Permenent grout stains require professional tile and grout restoration specialists to remove and may sometimes require regrouting, these are not services that we provide. We will only lightly clean your grout manually as part of our service. If you are in need for a specialist we can reccommend a company that specialises in tile and grout restoration.
For More QuestionsFAQs » Move Out Cleaning