Australia's #1 Choice for Real Estate Agents and Landlords!
End Of Lease Cleaning Pty Ltd is a well known and recognised name in the cleaning industry. Our reputation shows the value and importance that we place on cleaning every residence and commercial building using the highest standards in the industry. As a top company in Australia our customers know they are getting the best in the business and we are trusted by individuals and businesses. We clean homes, hospitals, hotels, clubs, offices, factories, and business premises!
Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: Yes to both questions. We can arrange to clean your garage, basement, patio, or balcony while we are providing other cleaning services or as a stand alone cleaning service. Simply request this when you book the appointment.
Q: Do you clean garages? What about balconies? - Move Out Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: What cleaning packages are offered?
- A: End Of Lease Cleaning offers a variety of cleaning packages specifically designed to meet certain needs and situations. Every cleaning service offered can be ordered separately or a complete package can be chosen or designed to meet your exact needs and preferences.
- Q: Will you remove any abandoned property?
- A: No. The cleaning technicians will remove household garbage and debris, but any abandoned property must be addressed separately. If the tenants abandoned property and left then the client can request that we remove the items as rubbish. We will not move any large, bulky, or heavy items including furniture or electronics, and the technicians will not be responsible for the condition of the items.
- Q: Are ceiling fans dusted?
- A: Only on request except if the service is included in one of the many packages offered. If you request this service when booking the appointment then the cleaners will dust the ceiling fans during the visit.
- Q: What if more than 1 cleaner is needed?
- A: We can arrange for any number of cleaners for your booking. A minimum of 2 cleaners will be sent for every booking and this number will be increased if necessary based on the services required and the size and complexity of the property.
- Q: Can you provide a dumpster for the rubbish?
- A: No, but we can advise you on who to contact for this service.
FAQs » Move Out Cleaning