Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: Yes. When the cleaning technicians arrive the services desired will be discussed and the condition of the property will be evaluated. An estimate will be provided, and if you agree to the services the work will be started immediately in most cases.
Q: Do you provide an estimate for your services? - Move Out Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: Do you clean carpets?
- A: No. Carpets that need to be steam cleaned or dry cleaned require additional arrangements. We can recommend companies for this service but we do not provide steam cleaning or dry cleaning for carpet.
- Q: Is rubbish removed from the property?
- A: Yes, if this service is requested. For an additional charge all garbage and rubbish inside and outside of the property can be removed and disposed of.
- Q: Are cobwebs removed on the home exterior?
- A: Only if requested when the initial services are booked.
- Q: Are window exteriors cleaned?
- A: Yes but only on request. The inside of the windows will be thoroughly cleaned and streak free but window exteriors are additional. These are only cleaned on request except for certain cleaning packages offered which include window exteriors.
- Q: Can you provide a dumpster for the rubbish?
- A: No, but we can advise you on who to contact for this service.
For More QuestionsFAQs » Move Out Cleaning