Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: Yes. While advance notice is recommended we understand that emergencies happen, and cleaning services may be needed immediately. Our emergency cleaning services are available around the clock, 7 days a week, to meet any emergency needs you have for cleaning technicians.
Q: Do you provide emergency cleaning services? - Move Out Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: What if more than 1 cleaner is needed?
- A: We can arrange for any number of cleaners for your booking. A minimum of 2 cleaners will be sent for every booking and this number will be increased if necessary based on the services required and the size and complexity of the property.
- Q: What cleaning packages are offered?
- A: End Of Lease Cleaning offers a variety of cleaning packages specifically designed to meet certain needs and situations. Every cleaning service offered can be ordered separately or a complete package can be chosen or designed to meet your exact needs and preferences.
- Q: Does the home or apartment need to be empty?
- A: For most Move Out Cleaning services the home has been vacated but we also clean furnished properties as well. Furnishings will slow down the process some but can be accommodated. If the property is furnished then the cleaning costs and time required are usually greater because of this fact, and there are some items that will not be moved.
- Q: What if all the furnishings and household items are abandoned?
- A: We will remove all of the smaller light items and clean around the items that we will not move. Special arrangements can be made for the complete removal of all the abandoned property but we do not perform furniture removal or heavy lifting. These services must be provided by another company, and we can make recommendations if needed.
- Q: Is rubbish removed from the property?
- A: Yes, if this service is requested. For an additional charge all garbage and rubbish inside and outside of the property can be removed and disposed of.
For More QuestionsFAQs » Move Out Cleaning