Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: Yes. While advance notice is recommended we understand that emergencies happen, and cleaning services may be needed immediately. Our emergency cleaning services are available around the clock, 7 days a week, to meet any emergency needs you have for cleaning technicians.
Q: Do you provide emergency cleaning services? - Move Out Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: What cleaning packages are offered?
- A: End Of Lease Cleaning offers a variety of cleaning packages specifically designed to meet certain needs and situations. Every cleaning service offered can be ordered separately or a complete package can be chosen or designed to meet your exact needs and preferences.
- Q: What cleaning supplies are used?
- A: Our cleaning technicians will use a range of cleaning products and supplies, all of which are safe and not toxic. These products are friendly to people, animals, and the environment.
- Q: Is the property outside of the home cleaned as well?
- A: This can be arranged with advance notice but is not included in most service packages.
- Q: Do you clean carpets?
- A: No. Carpets that need to be steam cleaned or dry cleaned require additional arrangements. We can recommend companies for this service but we do not provide steam cleaning or dry cleaning for carpet.
- Q: Are ceiling fans dusted?
- A: Only on request except if the service is included in one of the many packages offered. If you request this service when booking the appointment then the cleaners will dust the ceiling fans during the visit.
For More QuestionsFAQs » Move Out Cleaning