Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: Permenent grout stains require professional tile and grout restoration specialists to remove and may sometimes require regrouting, these are not services that we provide. We will only lightly clean your grout manually as part of our service. If you are in need for a specialist we can reccommend a company that specialises in tile and grout restoration.
Q: Do you remove grout stains? - Move Out Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: Do you clean garages? What about balconies?
- A: Yes to both questions. We can arrange to clean your garage, basement, patio, or balcony while we are providing other cleaning services or as a stand alone cleaning service. Simply request this when you book the appointment.
- Q: Is advance notice needed?
- A: We try to accommodate every customer and while advance notice may not always be needed it is advised. Short notice bookings may run into scheduling difficulties which make it impossible to provide the services immediately. Our 24/7 emergency services are the exception but for normal bookings we advise as much advance notice as possible to ensure that the cleaners and equipment will be available when needed.
- Q: Are cobwebs removed on the home exterior?
- A: Only if requested when the initial services are booked.
- Q: Do I have to provide the cleaning supplies?
- A: No. Our cleaning technicians will arrive with all of the supplies and equipment needed to perform the requested services.
- Q: Do you clean carpets?
- A: No. Carpets that need to be steam cleaned or dry cleaned require additional arrangements. We can recommend companies for this service but we do not provide steam cleaning or dry cleaning for carpet.
For More QuestionsFAQs » Move Out Cleaning