Australia's #1 Choice for Real Estate Agents and Landlords!
End Of Lease Cleaning Pty Ltd is a well known and recognised name in the cleaning industry. Our reputation shows the value and importance that we place on cleaning every residence and commercial building using the highest standards in the industry. As a top company in Australia our customers know they are getting the best in the business and we are trusted by individuals and businesses. We clean homes, hospitals, hotels, clubs, offices, factories, and business premises!
Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: Permenent grout stains require professional tile and grout restoration specialists to remove and may sometimes require regrouting, these are not services that we provide. We will only lightly clean your grout manually as part of our service. If you are in need for a specialist we can reccommend a company that specialises in tile and grout restoration.
Q: Do you remove grout stains? - Move Out Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: What if more than 1 cleaner is needed?
- A: We can arrange for any number of cleaners for your booking. A minimum of 2 cleaners will be sent for every booking and this number will be increased if necessary based on the services required and the size and complexity of the property.
- Q: Is advance notice needed?
- A: We try to accommodate every customer and while advance notice may not always be needed it is advised. Short notice bookings may run into scheduling difficulties which make it impossible to provide the services immediately. Our 24/7 emergency services are the exception but for normal bookings we advise as much advance notice as possible to ensure that the cleaners and equipment will be available when needed.
- Q: Do you clean carpets?
- A: No. Carpets that need to be steam cleaned or dry cleaned require additional arrangements. We can recommend companies for this service but we do not provide steam cleaning or dry cleaning for carpet.
- Q: What cleaning supplies are used?
- A: Our cleaning technicians will use a range of cleaning products and supplies, all of which are safe and not toxic. These products are friendly to people, animals, and the environment.
- Q: What if all the furnishings and household items are abandoned?
- A: We will remove all of the smaller light items and clean around the items that we will not move. Special arrangements can be made for the complete removal of all the abandoned property but we do not perform furniture removal or heavy lifting. These services must be provided by another company, and we can make recommendations if needed.
FAQs » Move Out Cleaning