Australia's #1 Choice for Real Estate Agents and Landlords!
End Of Lease Cleaning Pty Ltd is a well known and recognised name in the cleaning industry. Our reputation shows the value and importance that we place on cleaning every residence and commercial building using the highest standards in the industry. As a top company in Australia our customers know they are getting the best in the business and we are trusted by individuals and businesses. We clean homes, hospitals, hotels, clubs, offices, factories, and business premises!
Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: For most Move Out Cleaning services the home has been vacated but we also clean furnished properties as well. Furnishings will slow down the process some but can be accommodated. If the property is furnished then the cleaning costs and time required are usually greater because of this fact, and there are some items that will not be moved.
Q: Does the home or apartment need to be empty? - Move Out Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: Can other cleaning services be arranged for the same time?
- A: Yes. If you want additional services you only have to request them when you book the appointment. We will arrange for all of the desired cleaning services to be provided when you make the booking, and schedule any additional equipment or professional cleaners that may be needed.
- Q: What cleaning supplies are used?
- A: Our cleaning technicians will use a range of cleaning products and supplies, all of which are safe and not toxic. These products are friendly to people, animals, and the environment.
- Q: Is rubbish removed from the property?
- A: Yes, if this service is requested. For an additional charge all garbage and rubbish inside and outside of the property can be removed and disposed of.
- Q: What if more than 1 cleaner is needed?
- A: We can arrange for any number of cleaners for your booking. A minimum of 2 cleaners will be sent for every booking and this number will be increased if necessary based on the services required and the size and complexity of the property.
- Q: Do you provide an estimate for your services?
- A: Yes. When the cleaning technicians arrive the services desired will be discussed and the condition of the property will be evaluated. An estimate will be provided, and if you agree to the services the work will be started immediately in most cases.
FAQs » Move Out Cleaning