Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: We try to accommodate every customer and while advance notice may not always be needed it is advised. Short notice bookings may run into scheduling difficulties which make it impossible to provide the services immediately. Our 24/7 emergency services are the exception but for normal bookings we advise as much advance notice as possible to ensure that the cleaners and equipment will be available when needed.
Q: Is advance notice needed? - Move Out Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: Can you provide a dumpster for the rubbish?
- A: No, but we can advise you on who to contact for this service.
- Q: What cleaning supplies are used?
- A: Our cleaning technicians will use a range of cleaning products and supplies, all of which are safe and not toxic. These products are friendly to people, animals, and the environment.
- Q: Do you clean garages? What about balconies?
- A: Yes to both questions. We can arrange to clean your garage, basement, patio, or balcony while we are providing other cleaning services or as a stand alone cleaning service. Simply request this when you book the appointment.
- Q: Do you remove grout stains?
- A: Permenent grout stains require professional tile and grout restoration specialists to remove and may sometimes require regrouting, these are not services that we provide. We will only lightly clean your grout manually as part of our service. If you are in need for a specialist we can reccommend a company that specialises in tile and grout restoration.
- Q: Do you provide emergency cleaning services?
- A: Yes. While advance notice is recommended we understand that emergencies happen, and cleaning services may be needed immediately. Our emergency cleaning services are available around the clock, 7 days a week, to meet any emergency needs you have for cleaning technicians.
For More QuestionsFAQs » Move Out Cleaning