Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: Yes, if this service is requested. For an additional charge all garbage and rubbish inside and outside of the property can be removed and disposed of.
Q: Is rubbish removed from the property? - Move Out Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: What if more than 1 cleaner is needed?
- A: We can arrange for any number of cleaners for your booking. A minimum of 2 cleaners will be sent for every booking and this number will be increased if necessary based on the services required and the size and complexity of the property.
- Q: What cleaning packages are offered?
- A: End Of Lease Cleaning offers a variety of cleaning packages specifically designed to meet certain needs and situations. Every cleaning service offered can be ordered separately or a complete package can be chosen or designed to meet your exact needs and preferences.
- Q: Is advance notice needed?
- A: We try to accommodate every customer and while advance notice may not always be needed it is advised. Short notice bookings may run into scheduling difficulties which make it impossible to provide the services immediately. Our 24/7 emergency services are the exception but for normal bookings we advise as much advance notice as possible to ensure that the cleaners and equipment will be available when needed.
- Q: Does the home or apartment need to be empty?
- A: For most Move Out Cleaning services the home has been vacated but we also clean furnished properties as well. Furnishings will slow down the process some but can be accommodated. If the property is furnished then the cleaning costs and time required are usually greater because of this fact, and there are some items that will not be moved.
- Q: Will you remove any abandoned property?
- A: No. The cleaning technicians will remove household garbage and debris, but any abandoned property must be addressed separately. If the tenants abandoned property and left then the client can request that we remove the items as rubbish. We will not move any large, bulky, or heavy items including furniture or electronics, and the technicians will not be responsible for the condition of the items.
For More QuestionsFAQs » Move Out Cleaning