Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: This can be arranged with advance notice but is not included in most service packages.
Q: Is the property outside of the home cleaned as well? - Move Out Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: Are ceiling fans dusted?
- A: Only on request except if the service is included in one of the many packages offered. If you request this service when booking the appointment then the cleaners will dust the ceiling fans during the visit.
- Q: Is advance notice needed?
- A: We try to accommodate every customer and while advance notice may not always be needed it is advised. Short notice bookings may run into scheduling difficulties which make it impossible to provide the services immediately. Our 24/7 emergency services are the exception but for normal bookings we advise as much advance notice as possible to ensure that the cleaners and equipment will be available when needed.
- Q: Do you clean carpets?
- A: No. Carpets that need to be steam cleaned or dry cleaned require additional arrangements. We can recommend companies for this service but we do not provide steam cleaning or dry cleaning for carpet.
- Q: Do I have to provide the cleaning supplies?
- A: No. Our cleaning technicians will arrive with all of the supplies and equipment needed to perform the requested services.
- Q: Is rubbish removed from the property?
- A: Yes, if this service is requested. For an additional charge all garbage and rubbish inside and outside of the property can be removed and disposed of.
For More QuestionsFAQs » Move Out Cleaning