Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: End Of Lease Cleaning offers a variety of cleaning packages specifically designed to meet certain needs and situations. Every cleaning service offered can be ordered separately or a complete package can be chosen or designed to meet your exact needs and preferences.
Q: What cleaning packages are offered? - Move Out Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: Is the property outside of the home cleaned as well?
- A: This can be arranged with advance notice but is not included in most service packages.
- Q: Will you remove any abandoned property?
- A: No. The cleaning technicians will remove household garbage and debris, but any abandoned property must be addressed separately. If the tenants abandoned property and left then the client can request that we remove the items as rubbish. We will not move any large, bulky, or heavy items including furniture or electronics, and the technicians will not be responsible for the condition of the items.
- Q: Can you provide a dumpster for the rubbish?
- A: No, but we can advise you on who to contact for this service.
- Q: Can other cleaning services be arranged for the same time?
- A: Yes. If you want additional services you only have to request them when you book the appointment. We will arrange for all of the desired cleaning services to be provided when you make the booking, and schedule any additional equipment or professional cleaners that may be needed.
- Q: Do you clean carpets?
- A: No. Carpets that need to be steam cleaned or dry cleaned require additional arrangements. We can recommend companies for this service but we do not provide steam cleaning or dry cleaning for carpet.
For More QuestionsFAQs » Move Out Cleaning