Australia's #1 Choice for Real Estate Agents and Landlords!
End Of Lease Cleaning Pty Ltd is a well known and recognised name in the cleaning industry. Our reputation shows the value and importance that we place on cleaning every residence and commercial building using the highest standards in the industry. As a top company in Australia our customers know they are getting the best in the business and we are trusted by individuals and businesses. We clean homes, hospitals, hotels, clubs, offices, factories, and business premises!
Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: We will remove all of the smaller light items and clean around the items that we will not move. Special arrangements can be made for the complete removal of all the abandoned property but we do not perform furniture removal or heavy lifting. These services must be provided by another company, and we can make recommendations if needed.
Q: What if all the furnishings and household items are abandoned? - Move Out Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: Do you provide emergency cleaning services?
- A: Yes. While advance notice is recommended we understand that emergencies happen, and cleaning services may be needed immediately. Our emergency cleaning services are available around the clock, 7 days a week, to meet any emergency needs you have for cleaning technicians.
- Q: Do you clean garages? What about balconies?
- A: Yes to both questions. We can arrange to clean your garage, basement, patio, or balcony while we are providing other cleaning services or as a stand alone cleaning service. Simply request this when you book the appointment.
- Q: Is rubbish removed from the property?
- A: Yes, if this service is requested. For an additional charge all garbage and rubbish inside and outside of the property can be removed and disposed of.
- Q: What cleaning packages are offered?
- A: End Of Lease Cleaning offers a variety of cleaning packages specifically designed to meet certain needs and situations. Every cleaning service offered can be ordered separately or a complete package can be chosen or designed to meet your exact needs and preferences.
- Q: Does the home or apartment need to be empty?
- A: For most Move Out Cleaning services the home has been vacated but we also clean furnished properties as well. Furnishings will slow down the process some but can be accommodated. If the property is furnished then the cleaning costs and time required are usually greater because of this fact, and there are some items that will not be moved.
For More QuestionsFAQs » Move Out Cleaning