Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: We will remove all of the smaller light items and clean around the items that we will not move. Special arrangements can be made for the complete removal of all the abandoned property but we do not perform furniture removal or heavy lifting. These services must be provided by another company, and we can make recommendations if needed.
Q: What if all the furnishings and household items are abandoned? - Move Out Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: Are cobwebs removed on the home exterior?
- A: Only if requested when the initial services are booked.
- Q: Do I have to provide the cleaning supplies?
- A: No. Our cleaning technicians will arrive with all of the supplies and equipment needed to perform the requested services.
- Q: Is rubbish removed from the property?
- A: Yes, if this service is requested. For an additional charge all garbage and rubbish inside and outside of the property can be removed and disposed of.
- Q: Do you remove grout stains?
- A: Permenent grout stains require professional tile and grout restoration specialists to remove and may sometimes require regrouting, these are not services that we provide. We will only lightly clean your grout manually as part of our service. If you are in need for a specialist we can reccommend a company that specialises in tile and grout restoration.
- Q: Can you provide a dumpster for the rubbish?
- A: No, but we can advise you on who to contact for this service.
For More QuestionsFAQs » Move Out Cleaning