Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: No. The cleaning technicians will remove household garbage and debris, but any abandoned property must be addressed separately. If the tenants abandoned property and left then the client can request that we remove the items as rubbish. We will not move any large, bulky, or heavy items including furniture or electronics, and the technicians will not be responsible for the condition of the items.
Q: Will you remove any abandoned property? - Move Out Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: Does the home or apartment need to be empty?
- A: For most Move Out Cleaning services the home has been vacated but we also clean furnished properties as well. Furnishings will slow down the process some but can be accommodated. If the property is furnished then the cleaning costs and time required are usually greater because of this fact, and there are some items that will not be moved.
- Q: Are cobwebs removed on the home exterior?
- A: Only if requested when the initial services are booked.
- Q: What if all the furnishings and household items are abandoned?
- A: We will remove all of the smaller light items and clean around the items that we will not move. Special arrangements can be made for the complete removal of all the abandoned property but we do not perform furniture removal or heavy lifting. These services must be provided by another company, and we can make recommendations if needed.
- Q: What if more than 1 cleaner is needed?
- A: We can arrange for any number of cleaners for your booking. A minimum of 2 cleaners will be sent for every booking and this number will be increased if necessary based on the services required and the size and complexity of the property.
- Q: Can you provide a dumpster for the rubbish?
- A: No, but we can advise you on who to contact for this service.
For More QuestionsFAQs » Move Out Cleaning