Australia's #1 Choice for Real Estate Agents and Landlords!
End Of Lease Cleaning Pty Ltd is a well known and recognised name in the cleaning industry. Our reputation shows the value and importance that we place on cleaning every residence and commercial building using the highest standards in the industry. As a top company in Australia our customers know they are getting the best in the business and we are trusted by individuals and businesses. We clean homes, hospitals, hotels, clubs, offices, factories, and business premises!
Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: Yes.
Q: Are the cleaning technicians bonded? - Office Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: Do you steam clean carpets?
- A: No, we do not professionally steam clean carpets. If this service is required you should let us know when you book the cleaning services appointment, and we can make recommendations for this service.
- Q: Can I book daily services?
- A: Yes. When you book the cleaning services you can choose to have these services performed as frequently as desired. Just specify this in the booking information and we will provide the services with the requested frequency until instructed otherwise.
- Q: Do you offer same day services?
- A: No. We try to accommodate all of our clients but the bookings for our professional cleaners and office cleaning services fill up quickly. Without advance notice we can not guarantee that the cleaners needed will be available and scheduled for your office cleaning project.
- Q: Are there any commercial businesses you will not clean?
- A: In rare circumstances we may not be able to provide services. If a commercial property has special safety considerations, such as numerous toxic chemicals or other dangerous conditions, then we may not be able to provide cleaning services. The initial appointment allows us to determine the types of services needed and whether we can provide these services safely and effectively.
- Q: How long does it take to clean offices?
- A: The time required for office cleaning can vary significantly, and will depend on the specific size of the offices and their general condition.
FAQs » Office Cleaning