Australia's #1 Choice for Real Estate Agents and Landlords!
End Of Lease Cleaning Pty Ltd is a well known and recognised name in the cleaning industry. Our reputation shows the value and importance that we place on cleaning every residence and commercial building using the highest standards in the industry. As a top company in Australia our customers know they are getting the best in the business and we are trusted by individuals and businesses. We clean homes, hospitals, hotels, clubs, offices, factories, and business premises!
Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: In rare circumstances we may not be able to provide services. If a commercial property has special safety considerations, such as numerous toxic chemicals or other dangerous conditions, then we may not be able to provide cleaning services. The initial appointment allows us to determine the types of services needed and whether we can provide these services safely and effectively.
Q: Are there any commercial businesses you will not clean? - Office Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: Can I book daily services?
- A: Yes. When you book the cleaning services you can choose to have these services performed as frequently as desired. Just specify this in the booking information and we will provide the services with the requested frequency until instructed otherwise.
- Q: Does the property need to be closed and empty for the cleaning services?
- A: No. We can provide cleaning services at any time needed, even during the middle of the business day. It is important to note that if the office is open and in operation the time needed to clean may be longer due to this factor.
- Q: Are the cleaning technicians bonded?
- A: Yes.
- Q: Can arrangements be made for periodic services only?
- A: Yes. You decide how often you need the specific cleaning services, whether this is daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, or annually.
- Q: Will the cleaners move items on desks?
- A: No. The cleaners will dust the desks and items but can not be responsible for moving items because breakage or damage may occur.
FAQs » Office Cleaning