Australia's #1 Choice for Real Estate Agents and Landlords!
End Of Lease Cleaning Pty Ltd is a well known and recognised name in the cleaning industry. Our reputation shows the value and importance that we place on cleaning every residence and commercial building using the highest standards in the industry. As a top company in Australia our customers know they are getting the best in the business and we are trusted by individuals and businesses. We clean homes, hospitals, hotels, clubs, offices, factories, and business premises!
Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: In rare circumstances we may not be able to provide services. If a commercial property has special safety considerations, such as numerous toxic chemicals or other dangerous conditions, then we may not be able to provide cleaning services. The initial appointment allows us to determine the types of services needed and whether we can provide these services safely and effectively.
Q: Are there any commercial businesses you will not clean? - Office Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: Is the property exterior cleaned?
- A: Not unless this service is requested when the booking is made.
- Q: Do you remove grout stains?
- A: Permenent grout stains require professional tile and grout restoration specialists to remove and may sometimes require regrouting, these are not services that we provide. We will only lightly clean your grout manually as part of our service. If you are in need for a specialist we can reccommend a company that specialises in tile and grout restoration.
- Q: Do you clean homes and apartments or only offices and commercial structures?
- A: We clean all types of properties. This includes homes, apartments, cottages, hotels, offices, retail structures, and commercial premises.
- Q: Do you clean stores?
- A: Yes.
- Q: Does the property need to be closed and empty for the cleaning services?
- A: No. We can provide cleaning services at any time needed, even during the middle of the business day. It is important to note that if the office is open and in operation the time needed to clean may be longer due to this factor.
FAQs » Office Cleaning