Australia's #1 Choice for Real Estate Agents and Landlords!
End Of Lease Cleaning Pty Ltd is a well known and recognised name in the cleaning industry. Our reputation shows the value and importance that we place on cleaning every residence and commercial building using the highest standards in the industry. As a top company in Australia our customers know they are getting the best in the business and we are trusted by individuals and businesses. We clean homes, hospitals, hotels, clubs, offices, factories, and business premises!
Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: Yes. You decide how often you need the specific cleaning services, whether this is daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, or annually.
Q: Can arrangements be made for periodic services only? - Office Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: What if emergency cleaning is needed?
- A: Sometimes emergency situations happen and cleaning services are needed quickly. Our emergency cleaning service can be reached 24/7, so we are available when you need us. We will get cleaners to the property ASAP to take care of your emergency cleaning needs. No advance notice is needed for emergency cleaning services.
- Q: Do you offer same day services?
- A: No. We try to accommodate all of our clients but the bookings for our professional cleaners and office cleaning services fill up quickly. Without advance notice we can not guarantee that the cleaners needed will be available and scheduled for your office cleaning project.
- Q: Do you clean homes and apartments or only offices and commercial structures?
- A: We clean all types of properties. This includes homes, apartments, cottages, hotels, offices, retail structures, and commercial premises.
- Q: Do you clean window exteriors?
- A: Yes, but this service must be requested at the time of the booking.
- Q: Are there any commercial businesses you will not clean?
- A: In rare circumstances we may not be able to provide services. If a commercial property has special safety considerations, such as numerous toxic chemicals or other dangerous conditions, then we may not be able to provide cleaning services. The initial appointment allows us to determine the types of services needed and whether we can provide these services safely and effectively.
For More QuestionsFAQs » Office Cleaning