Australia's #1 Choice for Real Estate Agents and Landlords!
End Of Lease Cleaning Pty Ltd is a well known and recognised name in the cleaning industry. Our reputation shows the value and importance that we place on cleaning every residence and commercial building using the highest standards in the industry. As a top company in Australia our customers know they are getting the best in the business and we are trusted by individuals and businesses. We clean homes, hospitals, hotels, clubs, offices, factories, and business premises!
Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: Yes.
Q: Do you clean stores? - Office Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: Do you remove grout stains?
- A: Permenent grout stains require professional tile and grout restoration specialists to remove and may sometimes require regrouting, these are not services that we provide. We will only lightly clean your grout manually as part of our service. If you are in need for a specialist we can reccommend a company that specialises in tile and grout restoration.
- Q: Do you steam clean carpets?
- A: No, we do not professionally steam clean carpets. If this service is required you should let us know when you book the cleaning services appointment, and we can make recommendations for this service.
- Q: How much advance notice is required?
- A: We advise that you book your office cleaning appointment as soon as possible. This allows us to schedule the number of cleaners needed and ensures that you receive professional services and fantastic results.
- Q: Will the cleaners move items on desks?
- A: No. The cleaners will dust the desks and items but can not be responsible for moving items because breakage or damage may occur.
- Q: Does the property need to be closed and empty for the cleaning services?
- A: No. We can provide cleaning services at any time needed, even during the middle of the business day. It is important to note that if the office is open and in operation the time needed to clean may be longer due to this factor.
For More QuestionsFAQs » Office Cleaning