Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: Yes, but this service must be requested at the time of the booking.
Q: Do you clean window exteriors? - Office Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: Are there any commercial businesses you will not clean?
- A: In rare circumstances we may not be able to provide services. If a commercial property has special safety considerations, such as numerous toxic chemicals or other dangerous conditions, then we may not be able to provide cleaning services. The initial appointment allows us to determine the types of services needed and whether we can provide these services safely and effectively.
- Q: Can arrangements be made for periodic services only?
- A: Yes. You decide how often you need the specific cleaning services, whether this is daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, or annually.
- Q: Is the property exterior cleaned?
- A: Not unless this service is requested when the booking is made.
- Q: Will the cleaners move items on desks?
- A: No. The cleaners will dust the desks and items but can not be responsible for moving items because breakage or damage may occur.
- Q: Are carpets and rugs cleaned?
- A: The cleaners will vacuum all carpets and rugs. If steam or dry cleaning is needed we can arrange for these services but we do not provide them as part of our general cleaning services.
For More QuestionsFAQs » Office Cleaning