Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: Yes, but this service must be requested at the time of the booking.
Q: Do you clean window exteriors? - Office Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: How long does it take to clean offices?
- A: The time required for office cleaning can vary significantly, and will depend on the specific size of the offices and their general condition.
- Q: Are there any commercial businesses you will not clean?
- A: In rare circumstances we may not be able to provide services. If a commercial property has special safety considerations, such as numerous toxic chemicals or other dangerous conditions, then we may not be able to provide cleaning services. The initial appointment allows us to determine the types of services needed and whether we can provide these services safely and effectively.
- Q: Does the property need to be closed and empty for the cleaning services?
- A: No. We can provide cleaning services at any time needed, even during the middle of the business day. It is important to note that if the office is open and in operation the time needed to clean may be longer due to this factor.
- Q: Is End Of Lease Cleaning insured?
- A: Yes, we are fully insured and certified in the cleaning industry.
- Q: What if emergency cleaning is needed?
- A: Sometimes emergency situations happen and cleaning services are needed quickly. Our emergency cleaning service can be reached 24/7, so we are available when you need us. We will get cleaners to the property ASAP to take care of your emergency cleaning needs. No advance notice is needed for emergency cleaning services.
For More QuestionsFAQs » Office Cleaning