Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: Yes.
Q: Do you clean window interiors? - Office Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: Do you remove grout stains?
- A: Permenent grout stains require professional tile and grout restoration specialists to remove and may sometimes require regrouting, these are not services that we provide. We will only lightly clean your grout manually as part of our service. If you are in need for a specialist we can reccommend a company that specialises in tile and grout restoration.
- Q: Are carpets and rugs cleaned?
- A: The cleaners will vacuum all carpets and rugs. If steam or dry cleaning is needed we can arrange for these services but we do not provide them as part of our general cleaning services.
- Q: Do you steam clean carpets?
- A: No, we do not professionally steam clean carpets. If this service is required you should let us know when you book the cleaning services appointment, and we can make recommendations for this service.
- Q: How many cleaners will be scheduled?
- A: We schedule a team with a minimum of 2 professional cleaners, but the actual number will vary depending on the size of the project and any additional services requested. We can arrange for any number of cleaners that you may need.
- Q: How long does it take to clean offices?
- A: The time required for office cleaning can vary significantly, and will depend on the specific size of the offices and their general condition.
For More QuestionsFAQs » Office Cleaning