Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: Yes.
Q: Do you clean window interiors? - Office Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: Are the cleaning technicians bonded?
- A: Yes.
- Q: Are carpets and rugs cleaned?
- A: The cleaners will vacuum all carpets and rugs. If steam or dry cleaning is needed we can arrange for these services but we do not provide them as part of our general cleaning services.
- Q: Do you clean window exteriors?
- A: Yes, but this service must be requested at the time of the booking.
- Q: Is the property exterior cleaned?
- A: Not unless this service is requested when the booking is made.
- Q: Are there any commercial businesses you will not clean?
- A: In rare circumstances we may not be able to provide services. If a commercial property has special safety considerations, such as numerous toxic chemicals or other dangerous conditions, then we may not be able to provide cleaning services. The initial appointment allows us to determine the types of services needed and whether we can provide these services safely and effectively.
For More QuestionsFAQs » Office Cleaning