Australia's #1 Choice for Real Estate Agents and Landlords!
End Of Lease Cleaning Pty Ltd is a well known and recognised name in the cleaning industry. Our reputation shows the value and importance that we place on cleaning every residence and commercial building using the highest standards in the industry. As a top company in Australia our customers know they are getting the best in the business and we are trusted by individuals and businesses. We clean homes, hospitals, hotels, clubs, offices, factories, and business premises!
Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: Permenent grout stains require professional tile and grout restoration specialists to remove and may sometimes require regrouting, these are not services that we provide. We will only lightly clean your grout manually as part of our service. If you are in need for a specialist we can reccommend a company that specialises in tile and grout restoration.
Q: Do you remove grout stains? - Office Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: How many cleaners will be scheduled?
- A: We schedule a team with a minimum of 2 professional cleaners, but the actual number will vary depending on the size of the project and any additional services requested. We can arrange for any number of cleaners that you may need.
- Q: Can arrangements be made for periodic services only?
- A: Yes. You decide how often you need the specific cleaning services, whether this is daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, or annually.
- Q: What if emergency cleaning is needed?
- A: Sometimes emergency situations happen and cleaning services are needed quickly. Our emergency cleaning service can be reached 24/7, so we are available when you need us. We will get cleaners to the property ASAP to take care of your emergency cleaning needs. No advance notice is needed for emergency cleaning services.
- Q: Is End Of Lease Cleaning insured?
- A: Yes, we are fully insured and certified in the cleaning industry.
- Q: Do you steam clean carpets?
- A: No, we do not professionally steam clean carpets. If this service is required you should let us know when you book the cleaning services appointment, and we can make recommendations for this service.
For More QuestionsFAQs » Office Cleaning