Australia's #1 Choice for Real Estate Agents and Landlords!
End Of Lease Cleaning Pty Ltd is a well known and recognised name in the cleaning industry. Our reputation shows the value and importance that we place on cleaning every residence and commercial building using the highest standards in the industry. As a top company in Australia our customers know they are getting the best in the business and we are trusted by individuals and businesses. We clean homes, hospitals, hotels, clubs, offices, factories, and business premises!
Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: Permenent grout stains require professional tile and grout restoration specialists to remove and may sometimes require regrouting, these are not services that we provide. We will only lightly clean your grout manually as part of our service. If you are in need for a specialist we can reccommend a company that specialises in tile and grout restoration.
Q: Do you remove grout stains? - Office Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: How long does it take to clean offices?
- A: The time required for office cleaning can vary significantly, and will depend on the specific size of the offices and their general condition.
- Q: Does the property need to be closed and empty for the cleaning services?
- A: No. We can provide cleaning services at any time needed, even during the middle of the business day. It is important to note that if the office is open and in operation the time needed to clean may be longer due to this factor.
- Q: Is End Of Lease Cleaning insured?
- A: Yes, we are fully insured and certified in the cleaning industry.
- Q: Will the cleaners move items on desks?
- A: No. The cleaners will dust the desks and items but can not be responsible for moving items because breakage or damage may occur.
- Q: Is the property exterior cleaned?
- A: Not unless this service is requested when the booking is made.
For More QuestionsFAQs » Office Cleaning