Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: No, we do not professionally steam clean carpets. If this service is required you should let us know when you book the cleaning services appointment, and we can make recommendations for this service.
Q: Do you steam clean carpets? - Office Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: Do you clean window interiors?
- A: Yes.
- Q: How long does it take to clean offices?
- A: The time required for office cleaning can vary significantly, and will depend on the specific size of the offices and their general condition.
- Q: Are there any commercial businesses you will not clean?
- A: In rare circumstances we may not be able to provide services. If a commercial property has special safety considerations, such as numerous toxic chemicals or other dangerous conditions, then we may not be able to provide cleaning services. The initial appointment allows us to determine the types of services needed and whether we can provide these services safely and effectively.
- Q: Do you remove grout stains?
- A: Permenent grout stains require professional tile and grout restoration specialists to remove and may sometimes require regrouting, these are not services that we provide. We will only lightly clean your grout manually as part of our service. If you are in need for a specialist we can reccommend a company that specialises in tile and grout restoration.
- Q: Do you clean stores?
- A: Yes.
For More QuestionsFAQs » Office Cleaning