Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: The time required for office cleaning can vary significantly, and will depend on the specific size of the offices and their general condition.
Q: How long does it take to clean offices? - Office Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: Do you clean window interiors?
- A: Yes.
- Q: Are carpets and rugs cleaned?
- A: The cleaners will vacuum all carpets and rugs. If steam or dry cleaning is needed we can arrange for these services but we do not provide them as part of our general cleaning services.
- Q: Are the cleaning technicians bonded?
- A: Yes.
- Q: Are there any commercial businesses you will not clean?
- A: In rare circumstances we may not be able to provide services. If a commercial property has special safety considerations, such as numerous toxic chemicals or other dangerous conditions, then we may not be able to provide cleaning services. The initial appointment allows us to determine the types of services needed and whether we can provide these services safely and effectively.
- Q: Does the property need to be closed and empty for the cleaning services?
- A: No. We can provide cleaning services at any time needed, even during the middle of the business day. It is important to note that if the office is open and in operation the time needed to clean may be longer due to this factor.
For More QuestionsFAQs » Office Cleaning