Australia's #1 Choice for Real Estate Agents and Landlords!
End Of Lease Cleaning Pty Ltd is a well known and recognised name in the cleaning industry. Our reputation shows the value and importance that we place on cleaning every residence and commercial building using the highest standards in the industry. As a top company in Australia our customers know they are getting the best in the business and we are trusted by individuals and businesses. We clean homes, hospitals, hotels, clubs, offices, factories, and business premises!
Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: The time required for office cleaning can vary significantly, and will depend on the specific size of the offices and their general condition.
Q: How long does it take to clean offices? - Office Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: Do you steam clean carpets?
- A: No, we do not professionally steam clean carpets. If this service is required you should let us know when you book the cleaning services appointment, and we can make recommendations for this service.
- Q: How many cleaners will be scheduled?
- A: We schedule a team with a minimum of 2 professional cleaners, but the actual number will vary depending on the size of the project and any additional services requested. We can arrange for any number of cleaners that you may need.
- Q: Does the property need to be closed and empty for the cleaning services?
- A: No. We can provide cleaning services at any time needed, even during the middle of the business day. It is important to note that if the office is open and in operation the time needed to clean may be longer due to this factor.
- Q: What if emergency cleaning is needed?
- A: Sometimes emergency situations happen and cleaning services are needed quickly. Our emergency cleaning service can be reached 24/7, so we are available when you need us. We will get cleaners to the property ASAP to take care of your emergency cleaning needs. No advance notice is needed for emergency cleaning services.
- Q: Can arrangements be made for periodic services only?
- A: Yes. You decide how often you need the specific cleaning services, whether this is daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, or annually.
FAQs » Office Cleaning