Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: The time required for office cleaning can vary significantly, and will depend on the specific size of the offices and their general condition.
Q: How long does it take to clean offices? - Office Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: Will the cleaners move items on desks?
- A: No. The cleaners will dust the desks and items but can not be responsible for moving items because breakage or damage may occur.
- Q: Are carpets and rugs cleaned?
- A: The cleaners will vacuum all carpets and rugs. If steam or dry cleaning is needed we can arrange for these services but we do not provide them as part of our general cleaning services.
- Q: Do you clean homes and apartments or only offices and commercial structures?
- A: We clean all types of properties. This includes homes, apartments, cottages, hotels, offices, retail structures, and commercial premises.
- Q: Do you clean window exteriors?
- A: Yes, but this service must be requested at the time of the booking.
- Q: How much advance notice is required?
- A: We advise that you book your office cleaning appointment as soon as possible. This allows us to schedule the number of cleaners needed and ensures that you receive professional services and fantastic results.
For More QuestionsFAQs » Office Cleaning