Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: We advise that you book your office cleaning appointment as soon as possible. This allows us to schedule the number of cleaners needed and ensures that you receive professional services and fantastic results.
Q: How much advance notice is required? - Office Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: Will the cleaners move items on desks?
- A: No. The cleaners will dust the desks and items but can not be responsible for moving items because breakage or damage may occur.
- Q: Do you offer same day services?
- A: No. We try to accommodate all of our clients but the bookings for our professional cleaners and office cleaning services fill up quickly. Without advance notice we can not guarantee that the cleaners needed will be available and scheduled for your office cleaning project.
- Q: Are there any commercial businesses you will not clean?
- A: In rare circumstances we may not be able to provide services. If a commercial property has special safety considerations, such as numerous toxic chemicals or other dangerous conditions, then we may not be able to provide cleaning services. The initial appointment allows us to determine the types of services needed and whether we can provide these services safely and effectively.
- Q: Does the property need to be closed and empty for the cleaning services?
- A: No. We can provide cleaning services at any time needed, even during the middle of the business day. It is important to note that if the office is open and in operation the time needed to clean may be longer due to this factor.
- Q: How many cleaners will be scheduled?
- A: We schedule a team with a minimum of 2 professional cleaners, but the actual number will vary depending on the size of the project and any additional services requested. We can arrange for any number of cleaners that you may need.
For More QuestionsFAQs » Office Cleaning