Australia's #1 Choice for Real Estate Agents and Landlords!
End Of Lease Cleaning Pty Ltd is a well known and recognised name in the cleaning industry. Our reputation shows the value and importance that we place on cleaning every residence and commercial building using the highest standards in the industry. As a top company in Australia our customers know they are getting the best in the business and we are trusted by individuals and businesses. We clean homes, hospitals, hotels, clubs, offices, factories, and business premises!
Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: Yes, we are fully insured and certified in the cleaning industry.
Q: Is End Of Lease Cleaning insured? - Office Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: Do you offer same day services?
- A: No. We try to accommodate all of our clients but the bookings for our professional cleaners and office cleaning services fill up quickly. Without advance notice we can not guarantee that the cleaners needed will be available and scheduled for your office cleaning project.
- Q: Do you remove grout stains?
- A: Permenent grout stains require professional tile and grout restoration specialists to remove and may sometimes require regrouting, these are not services that we provide. We will only lightly clean your grout manually as part of our service. If you are in need for a specialist we can reccommend a company that specialises in tile and grout restoration.
- Q: How many cleaners will be scheduled?
- A: We schedule a team with a minimum of 2 professional cleaners, but the actual number will vary depending on the size of the project and any additional services requested. We can arrange for any number of cleaners that you may need.
- Q: How much advance notice is required?
- A: We advise that you book your office cleaning appointment as soon as possible. This allows us to schedule the number of cleaners needed and ensures that you receive professional services and fantastic results.
- Q: Is the property exterior cleaned?
- A: Not unless this service is requested when the booking is made.
FAQs » Office Cleaning