Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: No. The cleaners will dust the desks and items but can not be responsible for moving items because breakage or damage may occur.
Q: Will the cleaners move items on desks? - Office Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: Can I book daily services?
- A: Yes. When you book the cleaning services you can choose to have these services performed as frequently as desired. Just specify this in the booking information and we will provide the services with the requested frequency until instructed otherwise.
- Q: Is the property exterior cleaned?
- A: Not unless this service is requested when the booking is made.
- Q: Are carpets and rugs cleaned?
- A: The cleaners will vacuum all carpets and rugs. If steam or dry cleaning is needed we can arrange for these services but we do not provide them as part of our general cleaning services.
- Q: Can arrangements be made for periodic services only?
- A: Yes. You decide how often you need the specific cleaning services, whether this is daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, or annually.
- Q: How long does it take to clean offices?
- A: The time required for office cleaning can vary significantly, and will depend on the specific size of the offices and their general condition.
For More QuestionsFAQs » Office Cleaning