Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: No. The cleaners will dust the desks and items but can not be responsible for moving items because breakage or damage may occur.
Q: Will the cleaners move items on desks? - Office Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: Can arrangements be made for periodic services only?
- A: Yes. You decide how often you need the specific cleaning services, whether this is daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, or annually.
- Q: What if emergency cleaning is needed?
- A: Sometimes emergency situations happen and cleaning services are needed quickly. Our emergency cleaning service can be reached 24/7, so we are available when you need us. We will get cleaners to the property ASAP to take care of your emergency cleaning needs. No advance notice is needed for emergency cleaning services.
- Q: Are carpets and rugs cleaned?
- A: The cleaners will vacuum all carpets and rugs. If steam or dry cleaning is needed we can arrange for these services but we do not provide them as part of our general cleaning services.
- Q: Are there any commercial businesses you will not clean?
- A: In rare circumstances we may not be able to provide services. If a commercial property has special safety considerations, such as numerous toxic chemicals or other dangerous conditions, then we may not be able to provide cleaning services. The initial appointment allows us to determine the types of services needed and whether we can provide these services safely and effectively.
- Q: Do you clean homes and apartments or only offices and commercial structures?
- A: We clean all types of properties. This includes homes, apartments, cottages, hotels, offices, retail structures, and commercial premises.
For More QuestionsFAQs » Office Cleaning