Australia's #1 Choice for Real Estate Agents and Landlords!
End Of Lease Cleaning Pty Ltd is a well known and recognised name in the cleaning industry. Our reputation shows the value and importance that we place on cleaning every residence and commercial building using the highest standards in the industry. As a top company in Australia our customers know they are getting the best in the business and we are trusted by individuals and businesses. We clean homes, hospitals, hotels, clubs, offices, factories, and business premises!
Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: No. The cleaners will dust the desks and items but can not be responsible for moving items because breakage or damage may occur.
Q: Will the cleaners move items on desks? - Office Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: Is the property exterior cleaned?
- A: Not unless this service is requested when the booking is made.
- Q: Are the cleaning technicians bonded?
- A: Yes.
- Q: Are there any commercial businesses you will not clean?
- A: In rare circumstances we may not be able to provide services. If a commercial property has special safety considerations, such as numerous toxic chemicals or other dangerous conditions, then we may not be able to provide cleaning services. The initial appointment allows us to determine the types of services needed and whether we can provide these services safely and effectively.
- Q: How many cleaners will be scheduled?
- A: We schedule a team with a minimum of 2 professional cleaners, but the actual number will vary depending on the size of the project and any additional services requested. We can arrange for any number of cleaners that you may need.
- Q: Do you remove grout stains?
- A: Permenent grout stains require professional tile and grout restoration specialists to remove and may sometimes require regrouting, these are not services that we provide. We will only lightly clean your grout manually as part of our service. If you are in need for a specialist we can reccommend a company that specialises in tile and grout restoration.
FAQs » Office Cleaning