Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: End Of Lease Cleaning is fully insured and registered according to Australia law.
Q: Is End Of Lease Cleaning insured and registered? - Once Off Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: How much time is needed for One Off Cleaning?
- A: The amount of time and the number of cleaners required for a One Off Cleaning package can vary widely. The specific time and technicians needed will depend on the size and condition of the property, as well as any additional cleaning services that are requested.
- Q: What kind of guarantee does End Of Lease Cleaning offer?
- A: We offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee and a Bond Back Guarantee to all of our customers. These guarantees show that we believe in the quality of the work performed by our cleaning technicians and that we stand behind every service that we offer.
- Q: What if I want the property exterior cleaned as well?
- A: If the exterior of the property needs to be cleaned then this can be requested when the package is booked. The specific tasks required can be listed or discussed when the booking is scheduled.
- Q: Will the cleaning technicians take away the garbage?
- A: The technicians will remove the rubbish to the designated outside container that is provided. The technicians will not remove garbage from the property location.
- Q: Why will not the cleaners move my glass knickknacks and dust under these items?
- A: There are some items that the technicians will not move, and glass knickknacks are one of these. Items which are very fragile or breakable will not be moved by the technicians to prevent any damage to these items. Instead the technicians will carefully dust around the items.
For More QuestionsFAQs » Once Off Cleaning