Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: We can clean balconies, patios, porches, garages, and other areas if these services are requested at the booking. You simply tell us what cleaning services you need and then we will provide these services at the scheduled appointment time.
Q: What if I have a patio or balcony? - Once Off Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: Why will not the cleaners move my glass knickknacks and dust under these items?
- A: There are some items that the technicians will not move, and glass knickknacks are one of these. Items which are very fragile or breakable will not be moved by the technicians to prevent any damage to these items. Instead the technicians will carefully dust around the items.
- Q: How much time is needed for One Off Cleaning?
- A: The amount of time and the number of cleaners required for a One Off Cleaning package can vary widely. The specific time and technicians needed will depend on the size and condition of the property, as well as any additional cleaning services that are requested.
- Q: Do I need to prepare for the scheduled appointment in any way?
- A: It is a good idea to pick up items that are scattered on the floor. The End Of Lease Cleaning technicians can clean properties in any condition though. If the property is not tidied in any way the cleaning may take longer and cost more as a result.
- Q: What is One Off Cleaning?
- A: One Off Cleaning is a package offered by End Of Lease Cleaning that includes a single booking and a spotless home after the appointment. Often certain tasks are overlooked and the cleaning chores can pile up. Our professional cleaners can come in and set everything right, giving your home a detailed cleaning from top to bottom and side to side. This package is very helpful when one time assistance is needed occasionally.
- Q: What if I want the property exterior cleaned as well?
- A: If the exterior of the property needs to be cleaned then this can be requested when the package is booked. The specific tasks required can be listed or discussed when the booking is scheduled.
For More QuestionsFAQs » Once Off Cleaning