Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: We can clean balconies, patios, porches, garages, and other areas if these services are requested at the booking. You simply tell us what cleaning services you need and then we will provide these services at the scheduled appointment time.
Q: What if I have a patio or balcony? - Once Off Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: What if I want the property exterior cleaned as well?
- A: If the exterior of the property needs to be cleaned then this can be requested when the package is booked. The specific tasks required can be listed or discussed when the booking is scheduled.
- Q: Why will not the cleaners move my glass knickknacks and dust under these items?
- A: There are some items that the technicians will not move, and glass knickknacks are one of these. Items which are very fragile or breakable will not be moved by the technicians to prevent any damage to these items. Instead the technicians will carefully dust around the items.
- Q: Can I get an estimate for the desired services?
- A: When you book the cleaning services you will also receive a quote for the schedule day and time for the services. A professional cleaning technician will arrive and confirm the quote for the services you desire. If the estimate is accepted then the technicians will usually start the job immediately.
- Q: Is End Of Lease Cleaning insured and registered?
- A: End Of Lease Cleaning is fully insured and registered according to Australia law.
- Q: Will the cleaning technicians take away the garbage?
- A: The technicians will remove the rubbish to the designated outside container that is provided. The technicians will not remove garbage from the property location.
For More QuestionsFAQs » Once Off Cleaning