Australia's #1 Choice for Real Estate Agents and Landlords!
End Of Lease Cleaning Pty Ltd is a well known and recognised name in the cleaning industry. Our reputation shows the value and importance that we place on cleaning every residence and commercial building using the highest standards in the industry. As a top company in Australia our customers know they are getting the best in the business and we are trusted by individuals and businesses. We clean homes, hospitals, hotels, clubs, offices, factories, and business premises!
Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: If the exterior of the property needs to be cleaned then this can be requested when the package is booked. The specific tasks required can be listed or discussed when the booking is scheduled.
Q: What if I want the property exterior cleaned as well? - Once Off Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: Is End Of Lease Cleaning insured and registered?
- A: End Of Lease Cleaning is fully insured and registered according to Australia law.
- Q: Will the cleaning technicians take away the garbage?
- A: The technicians will remove the rubbish to the designated outside container that is provided. The technicians will not remove garbage from the property location.
- Q: What kind of guarantee does End Of Lease Cleaning offer?
- A: We offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee and a Bond Back Guarantee to all of our customers. These guarantees show that we believe in the quality of the work performed by our cleaning technicians and that we stand behind every service that we offer.
- Q: How much time is needed for One Off Cleaning?
- A: The amount of time and the number of cleaners required for a One Off Cleaning package can vary widely. The specific time and technicians needed will depend on the size and condition of the property, as well as any additional cleaning services that are requested.
- Q: Why will not the cleaners move my glass knickknacks and dust under these items?
- A: There are some items that the technicians will not move, and glass knickknacks are one of these. Items which are very fragile or breakable will not be moved by the technicians to prevent any damage to these items. Instead the technicians will carefully dust around the items.
For More QuestionsFAQs » Once Off Cleaning