Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: We offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee and a Bond Back Guarantee to all of our customers. These guarantees show that we believe in the quality of the work performed by our cleaning technicians and that we stand behind every service that we offer.
Q: What kind of guarantee does End Of Lease Cleaning offer? - Once Off Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: What if I have a patio or balcony?
- A: We can clean balconies, patios, porches, garages, and other areas if these services are requested at the booking. You simply tell us what cleaning services you need and then we will provide these services at the scheduled appointment time.
- Q: Is End Of Lease Cleaning insured and registered?
- A: End Of Lease Cleaning is fully insured and registered according to Australia law.
- Q: Can I get an estimate for the desired services?
- A: When you book the cleaning services you will also receive a quote for the schedule day and time for the services. A professional cleaning technician will arrive and confirm the quote for the services you desire. If the estimate is accepted then the technicians will usually start the job immediately.
- Q: Why will not the cleaners move my glass knickknacks and dust under these items?
- A: There are some items that the technicians will not move, and glass knickknacks are one of these. Items which are very fragile or breakable will not be moved by the technicians to prevent any damage to these items. Instead the technicians will carefully dust around the items.
- Q: What is One Off Cleaning?
- A: One Off Cleaning is a package offered by End Of Lease Cleaning that includes a single booking and a spotless home after the appointment. Often certain tasks are overlooked and the cleaning chores can pile up. Our professional cleaners can come in and set everything right, giving your home a detailed cleaning from top to bottom and side to side. This package is very helpful when one time assistance is needed occasionally.
For More QuestionsFAQs » Once Off Cleaning