Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: We offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee and a Bond Back Guarantee to all of our customers. These guarantees show that we believe in the quality of the work performed by our cleaning technicians and that we stand behind every service that we offer.
Q: What kind of guarantee does End Of Lease Cleaning offer? - Once Off Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: What if I have a patio or balcony?
- A: We can clean balconies, patios, porches, garages, and other areas if these services are requested at the booking. You simply tell us what cleaning services you need and then we will provide these services at the scheduled appointment time.
- Q: Do I need to prepare for the scheduled appointment in any way?
- A: It is a good idea to pick up items that are scattered on the floor. The End Of Lease Cleaning technicians can clean properties in any condition though. If the property is not tidied in any way the cleaning may take longer and cost more as a result.
- Q: How much time is needed for One Off Cleaning?
- A: The amount of time and the number of cleaners required for a One Off Cleaning package can vary widely. The specific time and technicians needed will depend on the size and condition of the property, as well as any additional cleaning services that are requested.
- Q: Can I get an estimate for the desired services?
- A: When you book the cleaning services you will also receive a quote for the schedule day and time for the services. A professional cleaning technician will arrive and confirm the quote for the services you desire. If the estimate is accepted then the technicians will usually start the job immediately.
- Q: Is End Of Lease Cleaning insured and registered?
- A: End Of Lease Cleaning is fully insured and registered according to Australia law.
For More QuestionsFAQs » Once Off Cleaning