Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: There are some items that the technicians will not move, and glass knickknacks are one of these. Items which are very fragile or breakable will not be moved by the technicians to prevent any damage to these items. Instead the technicians will carefully dust around the items.
Q: Why will not the cleaners move my glass knickknacks and dust under these items? - Once Off Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: What kind of guarantee does End Of Lease Cleaning offer?
- A: We offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee and a Bond Back Guarantee to all of our customers. These guarantees show that we believe in the quality of the work performed by our cleaning technicians and that we stand behind every service that we offer.
- Q: What if I have a patio or balcony?
- A: We can clean balconies, patios, porches, garages, and other areas if these services are requested at the booking. You simply tell us what cleaning services you need and then we will provide these services at the scheduled appointment time.
- Q: Do I need to prepare for the scheduled appointment in any way?
- A: It is a good idea to pick up items that are scattered on the floor. The End Of Lease Cleaning technicians can clean properties in any condition though. If the property is not tidied in any way the cleaning may take longer and cost more as a result.
- Q: Is End Of Lease Cleaning insured and registered?
- A: End Of Lease Cleaning is fully insured and registered according to Australia law.
- Q: Will the cleaning technicians take away the garbage?
- A: The technicians will remove the rubbish to the designated outside container that is provided. The technicians will not remove garbage from the property location.
For More QuestionsFAQs » Once Off Cleaning