Australia's #1 Choice for Real Estate Agents and Landlords!
End Of Lease Cleaning Pty Ltd is a well known and recognised name in the cleaning industry. Our reputation shows the value and importance that we place on cleaning every residence and commercial building using the highest standards in the industry. As a top company in Australia our customers know they are getting the best in the business and we are trusted by individuals and businesses. We clean homes, hospitals, hotels, clubs, offices, factories, and business premises!
Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: The technicians will remove the rubbish to the designated outside container that is provided. The technicians will not remove garbage from the property location.
Q: Will the cleaning technicians take away the garbage? - Once Off Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: Why will not the cleaners move my glass knickknacks and dust under these items?
- A: There are some items that the technicians will not move, and glass knickknacks are one of these. Items which are very fragile or breakable will not be moved by the technicians to prevent any damage to these items. Instead the technicians will carefully dust around the items.
- Q: What is One Off Cleaning?
- A: One Off Cleaning is a package offered by End Of Lease Cleaning that includes a single booking and a spotless home after the appointment. Often certain tasks are overlooked and the cleaning chores can pile up. Our professional cleaners can come in and set everything right, giving your home a detailed cleaning from top to bottom and side to side. This package is very helpful when one time assistance is needed occasionally.
- Q: How much time is needed for One Off Cleaning?
- A: The amount of time and the number of cleaners required for a One Off Cleaning package can vary widely. The specific time and technicians needed will depend on the size and condition of the property, as well as any additional cleaning services that are requested.
- Q: Is End Of Lease Cleaning insured and registered?
- A: End Of Lease Cleaning is fully insured and registered according to Australia law.
- Q: Can I get an estimate for the desired services?
- A: When you book the cleaning services you will also receive a quote for the schedule day and time for the services. A professional cleaning technician will arrive and confirm the quote for the services you desire. If the estimate is accepted then the technicians will usually start the job immediately.
FAQs » Once Off Cleaning