Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: The cost for the services rendered by End Of Lease will be determined by the amount of time that the technicians need to complete the requested services. The technicians are billed at a flat hourly rate, and this is multiplied by the number of cleaners that are needed to do the job properly.
Q: How much does End Of Lease Cleaning charge for Oven Cleaning services? - Oven Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: Can more than one oven be cleaned on my property?
- A: Yes. We can clean small homes with a single oven and large high rise buildings with several ovens on each floor, as well as everything in between.
- Q: When should I call End Of Lease cleaning to book the services desired?
- A: We suggest that you contact us as soon as possible once you realise you need professional cleaners. This helps to ensure that the technicians and equipment that are needed for your booking are available on the day and time that you want to receive these services.
- Q: What if I want the entire kitchen cleaned when the Oven Cleaning services are provided?
- A: If additional cleaning services are desired just tell us about these needs when you book the appointment. We can take care of all your cleaning needs.
- Q: What if my oven is filthy and has not been cleaned in years?
- A: End Of Lease Cleaning specialises in hard to clean items and offers superior results. Our technicians will work hard to get your oven spic and span in the least amount of time possible. In rare cases there may be substances that can not be removed but most of the time the entire oven will look like new when we are finished.
- Q: Who provides the Oven Cleaning supplies?
- A: The Oven Cleaning supplies and products used to clean your oven will be provided by the technicians, unless you prefer a specific product and we deem that this product is safe and an effective alternative.
For More QuestionsFAQs » Oven Cleaning