Australia's #1 Choice for Real Estate Agents and Landlords!
End Of Lease Cleaning Pty Ltd is a well known and recognised name in the cleaning industry. Our reputation shows the value and importance that we place on cleaning every residence and commercial building using the highest standards in the industry. As a top company in Australia our customers know they are getting the best in the business and we are trusted by individuals and businesses. We clean homes, hospitals, hotels, clubs, offices, factories, and business premises!
Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: End Of Lease Cleaning specialises in hard to clean items and offers superior results. Our technicians will work hard to get your oven spic and span in the least amount of time possible. In rare cases there may be substances that can not be removed but most of the time the entire oven will look like new when we are finished.
Q: What if my oven is filthy and has not been cleaned in years? - Oven Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: Will the range hood and stove top be cleaned with the Oven Cleaning package?
- A: No. These cleaning services can be provided on request but they do not come standard with the Oven Cleaning service that we offer.
- Q: Can more than one oven be cleaned on my property?
- A: Yes. We can clean small homes with a single oven and large high rise buildings with several ovens on each floor, as well as everything in between.
- Q: What areas does End Of Lease Cleaning cover in Australia?
- A: We cover most areas and regions in Australia. This includes Sydney, Perth, Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne and many other cities, towns, and regions.
- Q: Who provides the Oven Cleaning supplies?
- A: The Oven Cleaning supplies and products used to clean your oven will be provided by the technicians, unless you prefer a specific product and we deem that this product is safe and an effective alternative.
- Q: What if I am only home on weekends?
- A: End Of Lease Cleaning offers flexible scheduling that is convenient. We can book weekend appointments and evening hours to make it easier on the client.
FAQs » Oven Cleaning