Australia's #1 Choice for Real Estate Agents and Landlords!
End Of Lease Cleaning Pty Ltd is a well known and recognised name in the cleaning industry. Our reputation shows the value and importance that we place on cleaning every residence and commercial building using the highest standards in the industry. As a top company in Australia our customers know they are getting the best in the business and we are trusted by individuals and businesses. We clean homes, hospitals, hotels, clubs, offices, factories, and business premises!
Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: The Oven Cleaning supplies and products used to clean your oven will be provided by the technicians, unless you prefer a specific product and we deem that this product is safe and an effective alternative.
Q: Who provides the Oven Cleaning supplies? - Oven Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: Will the range hood and stove top be cleaned with the Oven Cleaning package?
- A: No. These cleaning services can be provided on request but they do not come standard with the Oven Cleaning service that we offer.
- Q: Can more than one oven be cleaned on my property?
- A: Yes. We can clean small homes with a single oven and large high rise buildings with several ovens on each floor, as well as everything in between.
- Q: When should I call End Of Lease cleaning to book the services desired?
- A: We suggest that you contact us as soon as possible once you realise you need professional cleaners. This helps to ensure that the technicians and equipment that are needed for your booking are available on the day and time that you want to receive these services.
- Q: What if I am only home on weekends?
- A: End Of Lease Cleaning offers flexible scheduling that is convenient. We can book weekend appointments and evening hours to make it easier on the client.
- Q: What if I want the entire kitchen cleaned when the Oven Cleaning services are provided?
- A: If additional cleaning services are desired just tell us about these needs when you book the appointment. We can take care of all your cleaning needs.
FAQs » Oven Cleaning