Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: We advise that you do your best to keep the time your scheduled your cleaning appointment because our cleaning team sometime has to travel far to get to you so if you cancel last minute there is a chance they are already on their way. We want to cater to you and make sure you are satisfied so please let us know at the earliest convenience and we will do our best to reschedule the work to a later date that works better for you.
Q: Can I chance the time of day I made my appointment if something comes up? - Recent Questions Answered
Other FAQs :
- Q: Why should I hire END OF LEASE BOND CLEANING ?
- A: End of lease bond cleaning is Australia's top leading provider for all your cleaning needs.
- Q: How many people will be cleaning my house or business?
- A: Depending on the job and what is required, it could be one technician, two technicians or more.
- Q: How much will the service cost?
- A: We charge per hour with a minimum of 6 cleaning hours (travel time not included). No quote needed making things faster and easier !
- Q: Do you move furniture?
- A: Unfortunately we do not move furniture. We can HELP you move portable items like chairs, tables, lounge suites, and beds on casters! (we are NOT responsible for any damages that may occur to your furniture or any other items while moving it as that is your own responsibility). We don't move wall units, or anything with breakable items in or on it, and we can't move electronic equipment. You must clear the floor of any small items, like pot plants, books or toys, and the carpet should be recently vacuumed.
- Q: What makes END OF LEASE BOND CLEANING a superior cleaning company?
We are a superior cleaning company for many reasons:
- Communication: We stay in close contact with our customers to ensure they are completely satisfied will at the services that we have provided.
- Personnel: All of our personnel is fully insured. Each and every employee is given extensive training before they begin working at any site. They are also fitted with identifiable uniforms.
- Security and Safety: Due to the nature of the business, all of our employees are security cleared and assigned photo ID cards. All employees are instructed on dealing with building emergencies.
- Supervision and Inspection: We continuously monitor the performance of our employees and provide them with feedback to help them improve their performance if necessary. We also conduct thorough inspections of the facility on a regular basis in order to maintain cleanliness at all times.
For More QuestionsFAQs » Recent Questions Answered