Australia's #1 Choice for Real Estate Agents and Landlords!
End Of Lease Cleaning Pty Ltd is a well known and recognised name in the cleaning industry. Our reputation shows the value and importance that we place on cleaning every residence and commercial building using the highest standards in the industry. As a top company in Australia our customers know they are getting the best in the business and we are trusted by individuals and businesses. We clean homes, hospitals, hotels, clubs, offices, factories, and business premises!
Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: We advise that you do your best to keep the time your scheduled your cleaning appointment because our cleaning team sometime has to travel far to get to you so if you cancel last minute there is a chance they are already on their way. We want to cater to you and make sure you are satisfied so please let us know at the earliest convenience and we will do our best to reschedule the work to a later date that works better for you.
Q: Can I chance the time of day I made my appointment if something comes up? - Recent Questions Answered
Other FAQs :
- Q: What should I do if something is broken while your team is cleaning?
- A: Accidents do occur at times. It is important to not panic and please do not become verbally abusive to the team. Just give us a call at the office and we will be glad to resolve the matter to your satisfaction.
- Q: Do I have to sign a contract?
- A: Yes we do have a contract for you to sign upon our arrival with the terms and conditions of our services.
- Q: What if I need to change my service time or day?
- A: We require at least 48 hours notice for cancellation. It is important you let us know ahead of time that you are cancelling so we have time to re-direct out cleaning team.
- Q: What areas do END OF LEASE BOND CLEANING serve?
- A: We serve and cover all suburbs.
- Q: Can you clean for me the same day I book my appointment?
- A: Yes if we have an opening we can book you in same day! It is fast and easy with no estimate required !
FAQs » Recent Questions Answered