Australia's #1 Choice for Real Estate Agents and Landlords!
End Of Lease Cleaning Pty Ltd is a well known and recognised name in the cleaning industry. Our reputation shows the value and importance that we place on cleaning every residence and commercial building using the highest standards in the industry. As a top company in Australia our customers know they are getting the best in the business and we are trusted by individuals and businesses. We clean homes, hospitals, hotels, clubs, offices, factories, and business premises!
Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: Yes if we have an opening we can book you in same day! It is fast and easy with no estimate required !
Q: Can you clean for me the same day I book my appointment? - Recent Questions Answered
Other FAQs :
- Q: How much will the service cost?
- A: We charge per hour with a minimum of 6 cleaning hours (travel time not included). No quote needed making things faster and easier !
- Q: Why should I hire END OF LEASE BOND CLEANING ?
- A: End of lease bond cleaning is Australia's top leading provider for all your cleaning needs.
- Q: Why should I hire a professional cleaning service?
- A: Weather you are moving in or out, or just simply trying to get your bond back you will be saving money getting your house professionally cleaned by us! Often people try to save money cleaning themselves and it is never up to the standards required, ultimately you will end up loosing money. Hiring END OF LEASE BOND CLEANING is in your best interest and we will leave you happy and satisfied with whatever the outcome may be.
- Q: What should I do if something is broken while your team is cleaning?
- A: Accidents do occur at times. It is important to not panic and please do not become verbally abusive to the team. Just give us a call at the office and we will be glad to resolve the matter to your satisfaction.
- Q: Ae you licensed?
- A: Yes, END OF LEASE BOND CLEANING is fully licensed, bonded, insured and carry workers compensation, copies of which are available upon request.
FAQs » Recent Questions Answered