Australia's #1 Choice for Real Estate Agents and Landlords!
End Of Lease Cleaning Pty Ltd is a well known and recognised name in the cleaning industry. Our reputation shows the value and importance that we place on cleaning every residence and commercial building using the highest standards in the industry. As a top company in Australia our customers know they are getting the best in the business and we are trusted by individuals and businesses. We clean homes, hospitals, hotels, clubs, offices, factories, and business premises!
Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: Yes if we have an opening we can book you in same day! It is fast and easy with no estimate required !
Q: Can you clean for me the same day I book my appointment? - Recent Questions Answered
Other FAQs :
- Q: Does END OF LEASE BOND CLEANING comply with all laws?
- A: Yes. We comply with all local, provincial and federal laws, rules and regulations relating to licensing, marketing ethics, employment practices and workers rights. This does add cost to our prices and not all companies follow all the rules. Usually when a company offers you very low prices, it is the workers who are paying the price!
- Q: Will the same END OF LEASE BOND CLEANING team clean my house each time?
- A: We always try to have the same 2-person team clean your home every time. It is important for us to have the team get to know your home and your specific cleaning plan.
- Q: What if I need to change my service time or day?
- A: We require at least 48 hours notice for cancellation. It is important you let us know ahead of time that you are cancelling so we have time to re-direct out cleaning team.
- Q: How can I give feedback for END OF LEASE BOND CLEANING?
- A: We have an online feedback form. We always love to get feedback to become a stronger cleaning team.
- Q: What should I do if something is broken while your team is cleaning?
- A: Accidents do occur at times. It is important to not panic and please do not become verbally abusive to the team. Just give us a call at the office and we will be glad to resolve the matter to your satisfaction.
For More QuestionsFAQs » Recent Questions Answered