Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: We recommend that you are home but if it is not possible for you to be home at the time we can often work with you to figure out a solution.
Q: Do I have to be home while having my house cleaned? - Recent Questions Answered
Other FAQs :
- Q: Do I have to sign a contract?
- A: Yes we do have a contract for you to sign upon our arrival with the terms and conditions of our services.
- Q: Does END OF LEASE BOND CLEANING comply with all laws?
- A: Yes. We comply with all local, provincial and federal laws, rules and regulations relating to licensing, marketing ethics, employment practices and workers rights. This does add cost to our prices and not all companies follow all the rules. Usually when a company offers you very low prices, it is the workers who are paying the price!
- Q: Do you guarantee my bond back?
- A: We do offer a bond back guarantee for an additional $50 upon payment. We have a 95% success rate with people receiving their bonds back however we do not guarantee you will get your bond back after the regular cleaning service cost.
- Q: How can I give feedback for END OF LEASE BOND CLEANING?
- A: We have an online feedback form. We always love to get feedback to become a stronger cleaning team.
- Q: How much will the service cost?
- A: We charge per hour with a minimum of 6 cleaning hours (travel time not included). No quote needed making things faster and easier !
For More QuestionsFAQs » Recent Questions Answered