Australia's #1 Choice for Real Estate Agents and Landlords!
End Of Lease Cleaning Pty Ltd is a well known and recognised name in the cleaning industry. Our reputation shows the value and importance that we place on cleaning every residence and commercial building using the highest standards in the industry. As a top company in Australia our customers know they are getting the best in the business and we are trusted by individuals and businesses. We clean homes, hospitals, hotels, clubs, offices, factories, and business premises!
Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: Yes we do have a contract for you to sign upon our arrival with the terms and conditions of our services.
Q: Do I have to sign a contract? - Recent Questions Answered
Other FAQs :
- Q: Do I pay before or after the cleaning?
- A: Payment is taken after the cleaning is complete.
- Q: What cleaning services do you provide?
- A: We are specialised in End of lease cleaning, Move out cleaning, Move in cleaning, Builders cleaning, Office cleaning, House cleaning and Window cleaning.
- Q: What happens if someone from END OF LEASE BOND CLEANING gets injured in my home?
- A: Since we are a legitimate cleaning service, all of our employees are covered under our Worker's Compensation insurance. Almost all homeowner's insurance policies do not cover service workers that injure themselves in your home. However, if you speak with your insurance agent you can add on an additional rider to cover such accidents. Although, using our company enables you not to have to incur that expense of the additional rider.
- Q: Do you safely train your END OF LEASE BOND CLEANING staff?
- A: Yes. We implement and enforce a Safety Program that teaches our employees to work safely and minimise injuries and accidents and avoid damage to clients property.
- Q: How do I book my appointment with you?
- A: You can book you appointment online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. After filling out out online form we will get back to you shortly to confirm your requested time.
For More QuestionsFAQs » Recent Questions Answered