Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: No, the service we provide is hourly with a minimum or six cleaning hours (travel time is not included)
Q: Do I need to get an estimate? - Recent Questions Answered
Other FAQs :
- Q: Can I pay over the phone with my credit card?
- A: The card holder must be present but we have a portable credit card machine that you can use when the service is complete.
- Q: Do you offer a refund if I am not satisfied?
- A: We guarantee our work and will address all complaints immediately as long as the complaint is made within 48 hours of the time the job was completed. Our goal is to make you happy, and we provide quality work guaranteed.
- Q: Do you clean windows?
- A: Yes we all windows on the first floor inside and out. If your building has two or more floors unfortunately we can only clean the windows from the inside (unless there is a balcony or patio and the windows are easy to reach)
- Q: How do I book my appointment with you?
- A: You can book you appointment online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. After filling out out online form we will get back to you shortly to confirm your requested time.
- Q: Does END OF LEASE BOND CLEANING comply with all laws?
- A: Yes. We comply with all local, provincial and federal laws, rules and regulations relating to licensing, marketing ethics, employment practices and workers rights. This does add cost to our prices and not all companies follow all the rules. Usually when a company offers you very low prices, it is the workers who are paying the price!
For More QuestionsFAQs » Recent Questions Answered