Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: Payment is taken after the cleaning is complete.
Q: Do I pay before or after the cleaning? - Recent Questions Answered
Other FAQs :
- Q: What happens if myself or my real estate agent isn't satisfied about the work done?
- A: We guarantee our work and will address all complaints immediately as long as the complaint is made within 48 hours from the time the job was completed. Our goal is to make you happy, and we provide quality work, and we guarantee it!
- Q: How do I book my appointment with you?
- A: You can book you appointment online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. After filling out out online form we will get back to you shortly to confirm your requested time.
- Q: What do I do with my indoor pets?
- A: We are very pet friendly and deal with many types of pets on a daily basis. We will work with you to arrange the best solution for your pets. It is our top priority to keep them in their designated areas. If you have a large aggressive dog we ask that you separate the dog and the cleaning team while they are cleaning. The pet owner is entirely responsible for any medical payment or judgment incurred.
- Q: What cleaning services do you provide?
- A: We are specialised in End of lease cleaning, Move out cleaning, Move in cleaning, Builders cleaning, Office cleaning, House cleaning and Window cleaning.
- Q: Do you use a quality control check list at END OF LEASE BOND CLEANING?
- A: Yes. Before we leave your home, our Team Leader goes through every room in your house and ensures that everything has been done properly according to your cleaning plan.
For More QuestionsFAQs » Recent Questions Answered