Australia's #1 Choice for Real Estate Agents and Landlords!
End Of Lease Cleaning Pty Ltd is a well known and recognised name in the cleaning industry. Our reputation shows the value and importance that we place on cleaning every residence and commercial building using the highest standards in the industry. As a top company in Australia our customers know they are getting the best in the business and we are trusted by individuals and businesses. We clean homes, hospitals, hotels, clubs, offices, factories, and business premises!
Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: Yes we all windows on the first floor inside and out. If your building has two or more floors unfortunately we can only clean the windows from the inside (unless there is a balcony or patio and the windows are easy to reach)
Q: Do you clean windows? - Recent Questions Answered
Other FAQs :
- Q: What do I do with my indoor pets?
- A: We are very pet friendly and deal with many types of pets on a daily basis. We will work with you to arrange the best solution for your pets. It is our top priority to keep them in their designated areas. If you have a large aggressive dog we ask that you separate the dog and the cleaning team while they are cleaning. The pet owner is entirely responsible for any medical payment or judgment incurred.
- Q: Do you offer a refund if I am not satisfied?
- A: We guarantee our work and will address all complaints immediately as long as the complaint is made within 48 hours of the time the job was completed. Our goal is to make you happy, and we provide quality work guaranteed.
- Q: Why should I hire END OF LEASE BOND CLEANING ?
- A: End of lease bond cleaning is Australia's top leading provider for all your cleaning needs.
- Q: Can you clean for me the same day I book my appointment?
- A: Yes if we have an opening we can book you in same day! It is fast and easy with no estimate required !
- Q: How many people will be cleaning my house or business?
- A: Depending on the job and what is required, it could be one technician, two technicians or more.
FAQs » Recent Questions Answered