Australia's #1 Choice for Real Estate Agents and Landlords!
End Of Lease Cleaning Pty Ltd is a well known and recognised name in the cleaning industry. Our reputation shows the value and importance that we place on cleaning every residence and commercial building using the highest standards in the industry. As a top company in Australia our customers know they are getting the best in the business and we are trusted by individuals and businesses. We clean homes, hospitals, hotels, clubs, offices, factories, and business premises!
Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: We do offer a bond back guarantee for an additional $50 upon payment. We have a 95% success rate with people receiving their bonds back however we do not guarantee you will get your bond back after the regular cleaning service cost.
Q: Do you guarantee my bond back? - Recent Questions Answered
Other FAQs :
- Q: Why should I hire END OF LEASE BOND CLEANING ?
- A: End of lease bond cleaning is Australia's top leading provider for all your cleaning needs.
- Q: Will the same END OF LEASE BOND CLEANING team clean my house each time?
- A: We always try to have the same 2-person team clean your home every time. It is important for us to have the team get to know your home and your specific cleaning plan.
- Q: Do you use a quality control check list at END OF LEASE BOND CLEANING?
- A: Yes. Before we leave your home, our Team Leader goes through every room in your house and ensures that everything has been done properly according to your cleaning plan.
- Q: Do you move furniture?
- A: Unfortunately we do not move furniture. We can HELP you move portable items like chairs, tables, lounge suites, and beds on casters! (we are NOT responsible for any damages that may occur to your furniture or any other items while moving it as that is your own responsibility). We don't move wall units, or anything with breakable items in or on it, and we can't move electronic equipment. You must clear the floor of any small items, like pot plants, books or toys, and the carpet should be recently vacuumed.
- Q: What do I do with my indoor pets?
- A: We are very pet friendly and deal with many types of pets on a daily basis. We will work with you to arrange the best solution for your pets. It is our top priority to keep them in their designated areas. If you have a large aggressive dog we ask that you separate the dog and the cleaning team while they are cleaning. The pet owner is entirely responsible for any medical payment or judgment incurred.
For More QuestionsFAQs » Recent Questions Answered